• Replies 46.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gucci Piggy

• the wonderwhy

• dentalplan

• Com Truise

Are people really that bothered about getting a bit of piss of their arse cheeks? Jeez I expect most have us have put enough chemicals through our body or done any number of other unsanitary things (especially at festivals) not to be so precious about something like that. Just take a tissue and wipe the seat before hand or your arse cheeks afterwards.

In 2012 I took a shit in the campsite toilets on the Wednesday night, and some guy starting trying to reach over and unlock it, then looked over the door and just stared at me, looking very surprised that there was a person inside the locked toilet.

Also one of my friends shit in a bag in his tent in 2012. He also threw up and pissed on the floor of his porch. He also saw about 3 bands all weekend and stayed in the campsite getting high all day. Heathen. Kill him. Weirdly his favourite bands are Radiohead, Editors and White Lies. I haven't seen him since that festival. I wonder if he got home.

In 2012 someone I was camped with (I wouldn't call them a friend) decided to take a poo in his tent and catch it in a empty beer crate. He forgot that sometimes when you poo a bit of wee comes out too, so ended up pissing all over the inside of his tent AND, in his panic, missing the crate with his poo.

He also saw about 3 bands all weekend and stayed in the campsite getting high all day. Heathen. Kill him. Weirdly his favourite bands are Radiohead, Editors and White Lies. I haven't seen him since that festival. I wonder if he got home.

Not surprised, probably has difficulty interacting with other human beings.

In 2012 someone I was camped with (I wouldn't call them a friend) decided to take a poo in his tent and catch it in a empty beer crate. He forgot that sometimes when you poo a bit of wee comes out too, so ended up pissing all over the inside of his tent AND, in his panic, missing the crate with his poo.

I hate it when that happens.

Are people really that bothered about getting a bit of piss of their arse cheeks? Jeez I expect most have us have put enough chemicals through our body or done any number of other unsanitary things (especially at festivals) not to be so precious about something like that. Just take a tissue and wipe the seat before hand or your arse cheeks afterwards.

The only thing about the campsite holes that annoys me is that they end up with a hundred different shitty layers of tissue around the edge because pleb after pleb lays down paper like they're the queen

I bet the queen wouldn't mind having a bit of a pissy arse

Edited by #FreeComTruise

Just don't shit for five days? The glory of that first shit after a festival is 110% worth it.

Some of my friends do this, but I shit every day normally, so 5 days without one is a bit of a tough ask (although when I do go for one at a festival it is really bloody difficult). Although I did go 5 days without one at Werchter, and yes, the first shit afterwards was brilliant.

Last year was pretty bad. I had my dump on the Sunday as soon as the arena opened, but the toilets were flooded with liquid mud/shit so it went half way up my wellies. Then when I pulled my shorts down I got the liquid mud/shit on the inside of them (I tried to hold them above it but it failed), and then when I pulled them up I had liquid shit thighs.