Things that ur happy about

BlackHole2006

making the usual donation of 1% of company turnover to WaterAid, because us people in the UK don't know how easy we have it.

Thanks to everyone who has supported efestivals by your visits &/or purchases during 2012, which keeps efestivals running and enables that donation to be made. :)

Ace, great to hear that Neil. Both that you can and your choice of charity.

Spent a really chilled evening out my son yesterday. We hit the Christmas markets, and although we managed to get a few bargains I was a little taken aback at the price of the drinks. I don't go out that much but 4 quid for a pint or a mug of mulled wine did seem a little excessive. Still I had a good time and somehow came home with 2 potted Christmas trees for a fiver.

Spent a lot of money today (not a thing to be happy about in itself) but as the outlay was on four tickets for next year's Wychwood Festival and a new telly (a bargain in the sale because our old one finally died) I suppose as spending went there should be reasonably pleasurable returns to come.

Im happy to get back to work, get me away from the christmas mayhem.

Its 3 nights overtime at double time and will pay for the festie tickets...

Happy to get back to work? Not something that will ever happen to me. I'm loving the time away from it. That said, today is the first day I've felt stress free so know what you mean about the mayhem. I guess the double time pay is a great incentive.

Lots going right for me...

T Minus 6 Months and Counting until Glastonbury.

Christmas is over, so goodbye Hell shifts in Morrisons.

All my uni work is done, thankfully.

Everton doing great in the league.

Gary Barlow on Monday (2nd Jan)

Lots and Lots of Gigs in 2013

and....

A lovely date with a lovely girl on Sunday (Ask me again in 6 months to see how i fucked up :P )