Things that ur happy about

BlackHole2006

what's costing £5M a year is all the spurious attempts by the govt to make illegal attempts to deport him legal!!!

If Teresa may didn't spunk a fortune on worthless agreements with a torturing nation and then court cases to try and back those up, he would be costing about £40k a year the same as any other prisoner.

Just because he might - and I stress 'might' - be a terrorist does not mean that he has no rights, no matter how much the very stupid want to deny him those rights.

not going to argue old sonsuicide.gif

People trust charities more than the goverment to spend the money wisely. Considering how much the goverment fuck up there is a strong argument to not put more money in their hands and keep it in the hands of charities.

I trust the people behind children in need more than I trust this Tory goverment.

I hope you are right.

People trust charities more than the goverment to spend the money wisely.

Fuck knows why.

My work related experiences with charities have been they employ some of the most incompetent employees - wasting massive percentages of their income, huge percentages on needless administration and not much getting to those who need it.

And that is completely non-political.

• Upvote 1

I love this time of year because I always have loads of nights out, it makes the working week so much easier when you have things to look forward to at the weekend. Got a few things happening over the next few weeks.

Also dyed my hair pink at the weekend which I'm really pleased about. :)

Finally getting around to learning some 12 bar blues stuff on guitar, after years of lazily not bothering and just playing chords. Really enjoying it! smile.png

The fact that it sounds like a wild boar being neutered with a wooden spoon is irrelevant. Practice makes perfect. Although I need a lot seemingly.

Edited by The Nal

Confirmation from the tax office that I'm getting a rebate of just over £2000!Can clear off my debts to my family and could also pay off my rent arrears in one go but decided to keep the rest in the bank as a safety net and just keep paying the landlord in installments from my earnings as previously discussed.

Life seems to be really turning a corner for me although recently every time I've thought that I've had the rug yanked out from under me so I'm not going to count my chickens but...yeah,I'm cracking a smile atleast lol.

• Upvote 1

Confirmation from the tax office that I'm getting a rebate of just over £2000!Can clear off my debts to my family and could also pay off my rent arrears in one go but decided to keep the rest in the bank as a safety net and just keep paying the landlord in installments from my earnings as previously discussed.

Life seems to be really turning a corner for me although recently every time I've thought that I've had the rug yanked out from under me so I'm not going to count my chickens but...yeah,I'm cracking a smile atleast lol.

That tops, really pleased for you. Just dont be silly and spunk it all on muse tickets.

Nice one. Its a good plan with the landlord. I should be getting extra hours over Christmas and I could pay more off my arrears but it would be nice to hold some back instead for emergencies. I should be out of arrears by April, just in time for him to increase my rent :-(