The Glade announces

gherring8

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

50 minutes ago, Mr.Tease said:

I haven't been to see them since they had all that upheaval years ago and some of the main people left (wasn't their new manager meant to be a villain or something?) - what is their lineup like now? 

I have no idea - one of those bands where you never know who is in the lineup at any given time. It's like that with a lot of those bands in similar genre's - BJM, The Fall, Acid Mothers Temple

Looking forward to seeing 'em though!

9 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Ashamed to say I've never seen anything at the Glade. This must change this year. Will make an effort to spend some time there after hours - it's always totally slipped my mind in previous years

I really enjoy day time in the glade - it is genuinely ecclectic. Cassetteboy on sunday is a must. The best comedown cure you will have.

Edited by FuzzyDunlop

18 minutes ago, Junglist1981 said:

Really wanna know who's playing the Thursday night. 

Could be Dave Seaman? That'd do me.

More likely Henry Saiz, maybe Dave before him. Sasha is mates with Saiz so could see him recommending that slot.

Edited by danbailey80

6 minutes ago, danbailey80 said:

More likely Henry Saiz, maybe Dave before him. Sasha is mates with Saiz so could see him recommending that slot.

Henry Saiz is quality, him and Dave Seaman after each other would be a night to remember. Shame Nick Warren isn't there this year

3 minutes ago, Junglist1981 said:

Ah ok. I've not actually heard of Henry Saiz (getting old/out of the loop), will check him out now though :)

My mate runs a night in manchester (that I play for) Saiz played a few months ago. I have the set (not sure if it was released). It was quality

3 minutes ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

My mate runs a night in manchester (that I play for) Saiz played a few months ago. I have the set (not sure if it was released). It was quality

Listening to his Labyrinth best of 2015 mix on Soundcloud right now, enjoying it very much indeed :)

I'm back in the loop!

(I'm not)

4 minutes ago, Scruffylovemonster said:

Where is the spaceport? I can picture glade lounge and spike but not that place. 

Other side of the track from The Glade, where Spirit of 77 was a few years back. Looks sort of spacey.