The Glade announces

gherring8

22 minutes ago, Jamie D said:

Very strong line up for the Glade this year. Tempted to say I prefer it to any of the naughty corner lineups...

For me, the Glade IS the naughty corner. Better music, no queueing, and I'd say I've seen a lot more "naughtiness" round there than in the SE corner

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, pastorofmuppets said:

For me, the Glade IS the naughty corner. Better music, no queueing, and I'd say I've seen a lot more "naughtiness" round there than in the SE corner

The queuing at SE corner really pissed me off last year. The Glade might be the key this year.

16 minutes ago, Stooonami said:

Example and DJ wire... as in "changed the way you kiss me" example?

What do they do?

Thats the one. Calvin Harris wannabee (which is saying something!)

However...he's a pretty big booking for the size of the stage and it will undoubtedly be rammed!

57 minutes ago, pentura said:

Ozric Tentacles wooooo!

I haven't been to see them since they had all that upheaval years ago and some of the main people left (wasn't their new manager meant to be a villain or something?) - what is their lineup like now? 

6 minutes ago, Memory Man said:

i really need to have a late night down the glade something I have not done yet in what will be by 9th festival!

unfortunately the glade isn't open late any more

it stops around the same time as the pyramid from what i can remember. it used to go on all night long

3 minutes ago, Jamie D said:

The queuing at SE corner really pissed me off last year. The Glade might be the key this year.

To be fair, once you get past about 2am the crowds generally tend to subside, although if there's someone big or big-ish in one of the venues you're probably not getting in.

There's quite a few things i want to see in the SE corner this year (Coldcut in the Temple being number 1) but I'm just not sure if I can be arsed

Really good and varied line up. Always like popping into the Glade area during the day as there are likely to be something interesting and chilled out to listen to

Only slight concern is capacity at the site for some of these acts and noise spill for neighbouring stages. Few times last year it got very busy which might need managing this year

7 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets said:

To be fair, once you get past about 2am the crowds generally tend to subside, although if there's someone big or big-ish in one of the venues you're probably not getting in.

There's quite a few things i want to see in the SE corner this year (Coldcut in the Temple being number 1) but I'm just not sure if I can be arsed

We were there at about 3am last year at there were queues for every single venue. I was in a state of mind where I needed to dance. I think we lasted 2 minutes in 1 queue before I became restless and had to go somewhere else, much to the frustration of my girlfriend. She's made me promise not to do the same thing this year!

1 hour ago, richy24 said:

Yeah they release times for all stages closer to the time.

Casette Boy is likely to be on Sunday lunchtime if the last few years is anything to go by. Perfect start to the final day!

Yep - get there early for Davos and some live piano house and then into Cassette Boy normally around 1:00