Secret resales 2015

Terence99

Morning all. I'm off to a regional burning man event today so I'm a little preoccupied. Also, it's memorial day weekend which means Monday off, and no connectivity out in the woods. All my backup bookers are away at Bearded Theory too, so if it happens this weekend it was never meant to be.

Hope you're all keeping busy doing the things that make you happy. Life is a one-time chance, so fill it with things that make you smile every day :)

• Upvote 6

1 minute ago, beefykoala said:

Morning all. I'm off to a regional burning man event today so I'm a little preoccupied. Also, it's memorial day weekend which means Monday off, and no connectivity out in the woods. All my backup bookers are away at Bearded Theory too, so if it happens this weekend it was never meant to be.

Hope you're all keeping busy doing the things that make you happy. Life is a one-time chance, so fill it with things that make you smile every day :)

It's a bank holiday here on Monday, so most people get a day off too. Unlikely it will be before Tuesday.... I hope! 

Have a great time in the woods.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, beefykoala said:

Bank holiday here too on Monday.

Bleak days mainly. Let's all enjoy the weekend!

• Upvote 1

Signing off for the weekend (well downgrading to phone too) it's beer-o-clock now and the sun is starting to lose a bit of heat, so I'm gonna prep some food and go to the local for a cold one

have a good weekend all, see you back in here on Tuesday then

Ladies and Gents, it has been fun - hair pulling out stressful fun.

I am calling it a day now to sort out for the weekend and my tree living next week.

I want to return to find out you have all got tickets, though I will log on briefly if we pop to a pub with wifi.

Thanks for the laughs and company through all this - and I will be back lurking again on the 5th June if nothing has happened :)

• Upvote 5

1 minute ago, Nobody Interesting said:

I am calling it a day now to sort out for the weekend and my tree living next week.

I want to return to find out you have all got tickets, though I will log on briefly if we pop to a pub with wifi.

Thanks for the laughs and company through all this - and I will be back lurking again on the 5th June if nothing has happened :)

:sorry: you get my last upvote. x

14 minutes ago, beefykoala said:

Have an amazing time! I am following you on Instagram :D

I'm off to see my husband and dog for the first time in 6 weeks and I cannot wait!

Have a good weekend everyone!

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, helsbellski said:

Have an amazing time! I am following you on Instagram :D

I'm off to see my husband and dog for the first time in 6 weeks and I cannot wait!

Have a good weekend everyone!

Oooh I feel famous :) Enjoy your husband!

9 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:

Stay cool!

16 minutes ago, Ted Dansons Wig said:

Beginning to feel like the end of an era in this thread. No more koalas, no more cucumbers - even moheetoes stepping down to phone only.

Maybe it IS time to get a life....

Never going to give up will soldier on next Tuesday me thinks

22 minutes ago, Johnkhutch said:

Well stress levels went down for about 20 minutes.. just found out that my dissertation result, due Tuesday, is actually being announced at 6pm :blink: Still think I'm bricking it more for a resale though :P 

Good luck JkH. Shall toast to you in cold Peroni shortly

2 minutes ago, Ted Dansons Wig said:

Good man Dave. If you're going to blindly ignore all the evidence and all the common sense in the world - Im right  there with you buddy

Just can't give up on the dream i'm afraid of scrambling along that metal path loaded up to the hilt making

my way to paradise. Glad your with me my friend on this relentless journey