Secret resales 2015

Terence99

23 minutes ago, Babylon sister said:

For some reason I can't stop humming the theme music from mission impossible :rolleyes: perhaps we should storm the farm and demand answers  :o

Personally I have Comfortaby Numb running over and over in my head. :rolleyes:

13 minutes ago, Shiftyp9 said:

If anyone has any Kendal Calling tix at a good price I'll snap your hand off?

My mates are working Glastonbury through Festaff and have to do a sister festival - Kendal Calling.  The tix are sold out so not I have the problem that a) I cant go to glasto, and B ) I can't be with them at kendal

Boo Hooo

Or join your mates with Festaff - Kendal is still open for applications.

58 minutes ago, morethanaphelan said:

Matt Maltese and Sorry are both great, and both have relatively big deals so are probably on the way up with a push. Both are very good live. The only song Sorry have online is a world away from their live set. Liked the Growlers' last album too. 

Thanks for the tip. I've noticed on old lineups they usually have bands who go on to be pretty big so it's great to have all these suggestions.

47 minutes ago, verrymerry said:

Sundara Karma and Amber Run are both good, saw SK supporting Two Door Cinema Club, and AR just randomly came up on Spoitify once and I quite liked them :)

Thanks! Really enjoying Sundra Karma. Will check out amber run later 

Just now, Nobody Interesting said:

and you felt the need to post that here why?????

I guess because to my mind if they've got their ducks in a row with that it may mean they know what their numbers are... which means we may get a stab at tickets?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, londonlegs said:

I guess because to my mind if they've got their ducks in a row with that it may mean they know what their numbers are... which means we may get a stab at tickets?

Perhaps if that is more like what you posted it might not have gone down as badly!

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:

and you felt the need to post that here why?????

Its more of the fact we were talking about despatch times earlier and relevance to resales. Particularly as it was just showing as 0% earlier today but people were receiving emails...

3 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:

Perhaps if that is more like what you posted it might not have gone down as badly!

Well - I THOUGHT I was being helpful - I can't possibly guess how you'll take it! So apologies for riling...

Edited by londonlegs
PS I'm new here - if I don't get the etiquette please be patient. I want a ticket as much as you do! :(
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Nobody Interesting said:

How can you not understand this :D

Glossary

A load balancer is a device that acts as a reverse proxy and distributes network or application traffic across a number of 

what is a load balancer

servers. Load balancers are used to increase capacity (concurrent users) and reliability of applications. They improve the overall performance of applications by decreasing the burden on servers associated with managing and maintaining application and network sessions, as well as by performing application-specific tasks.

Load balancers are generally grouped into two categories: Layer 4 and Layer 7. Layer 4 load balancers act upon data found in network and transport layer protocols (IP, TCP, FTP, UDP). Layer 7 load balancers distribute requests based upon data found in application layer protocols such as HTTP.

Requests are received by both types of load balancers and they are distributed to a particular server based on a configured algorithm. Some industry standard algorithms are:

• Round robin
  • Weighted round robin
  • Least connections
  • Least response time

Layer 7 load balancers can further distribute requests based on application specific data such as HTTP headers, cookies, or data within the application message itself, such as the value of a specific parameter.

Load balancers ensure reliability and availability by monitoring the "health" of applications and only sending requests to servers and applications that can respond in a timely manner.

To learn more on load balancing, visit DevCentral.

I actually work for this company!

4 minutes ago, londonlegs said:

Well - I THOUGHT I was being helpful - I can't possibly guess how you'll take it! So apologies for riling...

This is a family member of mine, she didn't mean any offence. We understand things are on edge - she is trying for tickets too alongside me :)

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, londonlegs said:

I've no idea why you got roasted for this one. This has been a topic of conversation today. Some of us haven't been outside for 3 weeks so don't think we're unfriendly. I've upvoted you to make up for some of the unjustified downvotes you received. 

6 minutes ago, londonlegs said:

You were being helpful. I've ran out of up-votes to counteract the unnecessary down-votes so have a smiley instead :D

Just now, MJ88 said:

I've no idea why you got roasted for this one. This has been a topic of conversation today. Some of us haven't been outside for 3 weeks so don't think we're unfriendly. I've upvoted you to make up for some of the unjustified downvotes you received. 

I have none left so have a smiley! :)

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, londonlegs said:

My apologies for my reaction. Down vote from me has been removed and I have had a nice cold drink to cool me off.

3 weeks of this has taken it's toll - and I am only helping others!!

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:

My apologies for my reaction. Down vote from me has been removed and I have had a nice cold drink to cool me off.

3 weeks of this has taken it's toll - and I am only helping others!!

Cold drink is perfect choice. So anyone feeling 3.15pm?