Secret resales 2015

Terence99

1 minute ago, Michaels denim shorts said:

see have no plans for sales, and if they did they wouldnt tell you any different than they have told other people. the people answering these emails are not the people who can make ticket sales happen. how many times does this need to be pointed out to the people emailing them

This. Need to pick a date when its time to give up, and stick to it. Up to you if the date is the 31st May or the 20th June! Unfortunately I don't see there being any other clear answers coming from See as much as we will them to. :(

Continually hassling See will not illicit a positive response from them. The people working on the customer services site are not the ones who make the decisions. 

Frustrating as it maybe, closure will only be gained on 21 June 2017.

we just need to wait and be patient. delays are conceivable considering the MANY reasons for delay. they always deny - in different ways yes, but always deny. they aren't going to change that. but they've NEVER not done a secret resale in recent history. and to be honest, if they still are saying the same thing, it points (hopes!) to an EVENTUAL, late resale!

Just now, cazzatron said:

This. Need to pick a date when its time to give up, and stick to it. Up to you if the date is the 31st May or the 20th June! Unfortunately I don't see there being any other clear answers coming from See as much as we will them to. :(

I tried giving up, I just couldn't do it. Couldn't even get excited about Sziget whilst knowing if a resale happened I'd regret missing out on Glasto.

1 minute ago, zozziebywater said:

I think my view is TELL us if it aint happening period ! If it is happy to perserver!! 

Well, they do. Over and over and over and over and over again. Whether you believe it, that's up to you.

1 minute ago, Johnkhutch said:

I tried giving up, I just couldn't do it. Couldn't even get excited about Sziget whilst knowing if a resale happened I'd regret missing out on Glasto.

I guess your date is the 20th June then (as excruciating as it may be) :( I do hope this happens for all.

2 minutes ago, JatTay said:

Continually hassling See will not illicit a positive response from them. The people working on the customer services site are not the ones who make the decisions. 

Frustrating as it maybe, closure will only be gained on 21 June 2017.

Spot on. We have been here this long and many of us will hang on until the grim end. Having pages open ready to go etc. I know I will but then I have the luxury of working from home. 

I am lucky I have a ticket. 

My mate doesn't. If there is no resale we have tried as hard as possible to get a ticket. It just wasn't meant to be. Gutted for him and takes a bit of the shine off my festival. 

3 minutes ago, Johnkhutch said:

I didn't even try it, I just know I can't do it.

16 minutes ago, naivetyplay said:

Anybody think that maybe they oversold by a few hundred tickets this year to account for returns? 

*puts fingers in ears* Lalala I can't hear you.

3 minutes ago, zozziebywater said:

Problem leaving it so late , its hard to get time off and get your shit together, do you take time off anyway. But then end up sitting at home sulking ! I dunno this is really hard. 

Yeah planning is a big thing but luckily my mate and his wife no longer work so they can just go with little or no notice. So thats me hanging around these pages until the bitter end.

I tried to admit to myself its not happening. Lasted about 5 minutes but I am more of the frame it isn't going to happen - if only in self defence. I've got the check page subs through to 9 June so that may well be my end point. I'm super gutted about it. I just know this year is really, actually, going to be the 'best one yet' and it'll be the first time since I started going that I miss one. It's going to hurt.

Fingers still crossed but it is time to start making peace with it. At least that way if it does happen its a real bonus rather than expecting something to happen that likely won't.

Insert echo of stop emailing them, we won't get a different response as I've said before in this thread.

2 minutes ago, Glasto Mart said:

A different tact to use with Seetickets would be to simply ask what will happen with the tickets returned before the deadline.

I tried that. Just the same Matt telling us the same "All festival tickets are completely sold out and there will be no further sales".

Just now, Bluebella said:

I think the rumors that they may have needed extra tickets for workers may have been true. If that's the case it would take a while to arrange and perhaps there would be some leftovers that came back on sale at some point?

Your optimism is admirable! :)

1 minute ago, CatMitt said:

It looks like the GWR one has been announced, there is a guy on Twitter asking how to book a camper van ticket as he doesn't have an activated reg no. as he won it via that competition.

there goes my final competition chance :(

1 minute ago, Robinn said:

Your optimism is admirable! :)

I have another, not so optimistic theory.. that the press publishing those silly "fake ticket sale" stories, people complaining that the secrets sales were mental torture, and all the extra customer services inquiries put them off and they decided it wasn't worth the hassle anymore :crying: