Secret resales 2015

Terence99

Just now, Renfield said:

Was anyone about for last year's secret sale? What came first, the coach or the general admission? or was it completely random?

There was no coach sale - though there were rumours of the odd coach ticket becoming available but never any proof.

The General sale then just happened after a day of pings.

1 minute ago, Nobody Interesting said:

There was no coach sale - though there were rumours of the odd coach ticket becoming available but never any proof.

The General sale then just happened after a day of pings.

Has there been many pings today?

So am pushing it now Just emailed See to ask : 

Matt

Thank you but it seems that this may not be a  sufficient response  is there anyway you could get See to tweet this , or post on Efestivals thread

Or say to me " "we know there have previously been a small amount of tickets released after the official sales, but that wont be happening this year...".thanks

Lets see what the buggers say next if they reply !!! 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just now, Nobody Interesting said:

Via another thread I have just seen that SEE has a dedicated glastonbury team......... with it's own email address,

glastonbury@seetickets.com

I sent an email to that address asking about a resale over a week ago but didn't hear anything back :(

2 minutes ago, zozziebywater said:

Matt

Thank you but it seems that this may not be a  sufficient response  is there anyway you could get See to tweet this , or post on Efestivals thread

Or say to me " "we know there have previously been a small amount of tickets released after the official sales, but that wont be happening this year...".thanks

2 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:

Via another thread I have just seen that SEE has a dedicated glastonbury team......... with it's own email address,

glastonbury@seetickets.com

In case you missed my post.

2 minutes ago, zozziebywater said:

Matt

Emailed glastonbury@seetickets.com too 

Let see if we get anything 

Guys all this pushing them for a definitive answer isn't going to help... They have said what they have and we still choose to be here. Its our own damn fault if there isn't one, not See tickets. 

As has been said a million times we will always get the same response, mainly because the people we are asking do not know anything different. There is no need for them to make a public announcement, they have made it clear there aren't any (at the moment) they wont make a public announcement because they know in previous years this has changed and if they did make it public and still did a sale we would all be heading to their office with pitchforks.

The only thing to do is to stick it out and put up with the wait or just give in.... I know I will still be here next week.  

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Michaels denim shorts said:

you will, it will be a reply saying  there are no further sales, just like the hundred + people who all thought they'd get a different answer in the last 850 pages. sigh

Just want some closure , sadists need to press that red button or tell us properly that its over this is mind blowing 

Just now, Michaels denim shorts said:

see have no plans for sales, and if they did they wouldnt tell you any different than they have told other people. the people answering these emails are not the people who can make ticket sales happen. how many times does this need to be pointed out to the people emailing them

I supposed it wouldn't be a secret if they did tell us

Just now, Michaels denim shorts said:

see have no plans for sales, and if they did they wouldnt tell you any different than they have told other people. the people answering these emails are not the people who can make ticket sales happen. how many times does this need to be pointed out to the people emailing them

Lots and lots and lots............. but IF there really really are no more sales they could, at a higher level, decide to tell people. I do understand why they might not though.

Thank fuck I have tickets cos I could not go through this for myself - ever.