Secret resales 2015

Terence99

Just now, GLOVERMX said:

Sorry if this has already been asked.

For anyone on here that have previously got tickets in the secret resale, have you been taken to the holding screen, or gone straight through to enter details page?

Cheers! 

I've personally never seen a holding page during the flash sales, not sure if others have or not.

Just now, moheetoes said:

I've personally never seen a holding page during the flash sales, not sure if others have or not.

I haven't either. But I've only got tickets in one. Do we think there are more people trying for the 'secret' sale this year? I know it was discussed a few hundred pages ago..but that is all a fuzzy memory now. Numbers are definitely starting to drop, but it has seemed popular this year.

2 minutes ago, GLOVERMX said:

Sorry if this has already been asked.

For anyone on here that have previously got tickets in the secret resale, have you been taken to the holding screen, or gone straight through to enter details page?

Cheers! 

Last year the holding page flashed for me when I refreshed I think immediately after the tickets went on sale. It was a sign that something was up and I went into panic mode! Refreshed again and the button was there. I think it happened because I refreshed at pretty much the exact time they went on sale.

Just now, The Clearest Blue said:

Viewing figures are dropping, people are definitely giving up hope, yet we few remain

About half what weve normally had isnt it. Id imagine by tomorrow it could be even less

10 minutes ago, lobo said:

About half what weve normally had isnt it. Id imagine by tomorrow it could be even less

It'll definitely be 1 less as i'm back in work and will have limited access.  So basically it'll be tomorrow!!