Secret resales 2015

Terence99

10 minutes ago, beefykoala said:

I'm making peace with this being the end of the road for us. Such a shame, especially as I see people talking about their tickets with things like "Not sure I can go" and "Not really excited anymore" and I'm like, I literally booked everything from America to be there. I would literally sell my cat to be there.

I fully support there being some kind of devotion test you have to pass in order to get in.... kind of like a cult.....hmmm

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, RayC said:

It's really frustrating to know that lots of people will still not go after deciding at the eleventh hour that it isn't for them or that the toilets will be too much.  I've given the best part of 3 weeks to this and would give anything for a ticket but there's only so hard we can try and so late we can leave it.....  The community spirit on here over the last 3 weeks has been tremendous and i'll be back in 2 years time to help out even if i've secured my own tickets.  Back in work tomorrow so my access to the pages will be much more limited.

And so many people won't enjoy it while they're there because of the toilets! Grr!

The community spirit on here has been amazing and it's been an absolute pleasure to be even a small part of it - endless waiting, occasional doom and lots of (possibly fruitless) hoping aside! I'll also be back in 2 years to help if I've managed to get tickets. Such great people on here!

Edited by helsbellski

Will be interesting to find out what's gone on this year if, as it seems, there is no resale. Were there really so few tickets returned, is it due to the amount of hype the sales now have, did something go wrong with GFL and allocation - lot of possbilities, should make 2019 interesting

Just thinking about a good few pages ago when someone shouted go go go. (Then deleted it) reminds me of when I was at school and our deputy head was called Mr Trees, our school playing field ran alongside a golf course, separated by a row of tree's. Anyway we all used to have a crafty cig behind the sports hall and used to leave someone on the corner looking out for teachers. More often than not someone would shout hurriedly 'Trees, trees.....' wed all throw our cigs to the floor and stamp on them, they'd then point to the row of tree's and finish his sentence. 'What lovely tree's...' usually ended up with a public lynching too ha

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Renfield said:

SEE Probably have a lot of refunds to go through after Monday's events. Everyone's gonna want a refund & Everyone is scared, Dw it will happen. maybe not today maybe not even this week just keep the faith ya'll.

Luckily for See, the refund deadline was May 5th ;)

Edit: aaaaah, now I get it, you also mean events other than Glasto! Nevermind! Didn't say a word!

Edited by Robinn

1 minute ago, Renfield said:

SEE Probably have a lot of refunds to go through after Monday's events. Everyone's gonna want a refund & Everyone is scared, Dw it will happen. maybe not today maybe not even this week just keep the faith ya'll.

except the refund deadline was 19 days ago.....

1 minute ago, Renfield said:

I don't believe that will be the case and it's past the refund deadline.

Just now, Renfield said:

It does sound like SEE are busy processing things and that a 'flash' sale is the last of their priorities. It's the main thing that is giving me hope even as another day apparently passes.

2 minutes ago, Hotchilidog said:

It does sound like SEE are busy processing things and that a 'flash' sale is the last of their priorities. It's the main thing that is giving me hope even as another day apparently passes.

Ditto. Clinging on to See's apparent disorganisation!