Secret resales 2015

Terence99

I was listening to Kate bush earlier "it's in the trees, it's coming" it sent a shiver up my spine, I hope it's a sign :) 

You're all such worthy ticket holders, you're the heart and soul of what Glastonbury is all about. And after all such tenacity deserves to be rewarded ;) to all the hounds of love out there good luck for tomorrow xx

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, MilkyJoe said:

Evening folks, just checking in for the lonely nightshift watch. That last message from See was a little more positive than the usual flat refusals. I'm certainly not ready to give up the hunt yet!

#tillthebitterend

Me neither, despite the things I say when I'm decaffeinated. But I AM going down the pub now...

33 minutes ago, Babylon sister said:

You're all such worthy ticket holders, you're the heart and soul of what Glastonbury is all about. And after all such tenacity deserves to be rewarded ;) to all the hounds of love out there good luck for tomorrow xx

Fine words Babylon sister. One's which I think all efesters will agree with. 

4 minutes ago, beefykoala said:

Me neither, despite the things I say when I'm decaffeinated. But I AM going down the pub now...

Enjoy the pub, another 4 long weeks until I get a drink but I can almost taste it!

see you in the morning, with brand new hopes for the day!

Just now, MilkyJoe said:

Enjoy the pub, another 4 long weeks until I get a drink but I can almost taste it!

see you in the morning, with brand new hopes for the day!

Yep, see you then, may our hearts be full of success and our bank accounts be depleted by £240.

• Upvote 1

I will be very happy if I'm £480 poorer by the weekend.. ..

But going by how shit this week has been so far I can't see it happening.

But I'll be monitoring seetickets 24/7 just in case....

Edited by Penrhos
  • Downvote 1

Just caught up... Been asleep all afternoon prior to night shift but was hoping to be woken up by alerts going off left, right and centre, but no luck today...

The 2 other people that were with me in this have given up and are going to Malta for the week instead, but I'm carrying on until the bitter end :-) 

1 hour ago, Becki7000 said:

Just caught up... Been asleep all afternoon prior to night shift but was hoping to be woken up by alerts going off left, right and centre, but no luck today...

The 2 other people that were with me in this have given up and are going to Malta for the week instead, but I'm carrying on until the bitter end :-) 

I think there is quite a few that have called it quits now or will be by the end of the week. My own thinking was that I would give it until the end of the week and then reassess. At the moment, with See seemingly behind with their admin coupled with other events in the world I'm still fairly confident there will be some tickets released at some stage so I'll be around for a good while yet. These resales rightly have always rewarded only the most dedicated.

May that be the case this year.:)

25 minutes ago, MilkyJoe said:

I think there is quite a few that have called it quits now or will be by the end of the week. My own thinking was that I would give it until the end of the week and then reassess. At the moment, with See seemingly behind with their admin coupled with other events in the world I'm still fairly confident there will be some tickets released at some stage so I'll be around for a good while yet. These resales rightly have always rewarded only the most dedicated.

May that be the case this year.:)

Hopefully we will be rewarded :-) 

There's been no 3-4am alerts, maybe that's a sign for success tomorrow... (Clutching at straws here I think!)

Morning all

May the ticket gods look down upon us all today and utter ' here my child taketh thine ticket and we shall take many pounds from ones bank accounts but you shall pass thru the pearly gates ( of Glasto) and dance and drink and make merry for 5 long days' 

Please be today!! My nerves are shot to pieces..

• Upvote 1

Morning all.

Let's do this thang.

in my mind I was giving the ticket chase until last night, but as others have said, See are in disarray, and I am in this too deep now so I'm carrying on regardless,  albeit a little more relaxed than the last 2.5 weeks - I'll be reliant upon rural broadband and patchy phone signal from tomorrow as it is our annual week in the Lakes.

Let's hopefully have something to celebrate later.

28 minutes ago, Nobody Interesting said:

Tickets have started to be sent out.

Today is the day, I feel it in my water.

Note to self, must see doctor due to continuous od feelings in my water.

My tickets are still saying "in stock and waiting to be despatched " :-(