• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's an interesting shout actually given she'll be around, something I could see happening. The Prodigy, Black Keys, Rihanna and Fleetwood Mac would be a pretty diverse set of headliners.

dental said she's touring in June.

Imo with a band like fleetwood headlining and the black keys and prodigy co headlining i'd suggest that the third headliner needs to be pretty established.

Pharrell subbing the friday too, would be perfect for a rihanna sub.

That won't happen.

They've gone all quiet on the saturday headliner front... so much that they are now making their posters so it's unclear who the saturday headliner is...

I bet they had someone but it pulled out... pure conjecture but if someone was booked they'd have announced them by now!

https://www.facebook.com/iwfestival/photos/a.10150656118957736.395344.253497142735/10152791533152736/?type=1&theater

That tends to be the case when the Saturday headliner isn't announced.

stop it will you know what I mean

it's February and they haven't announced their saturday headliner... when they confirmed the rest of their lineup (so far) as early as december.

Something's gotta be up with that...