Arcade Fire

Zoo Music Girl

When I got onto the website, there was only balcony left.  Then saw I'm row A on the side balcony! OVER THE MOON!  I'm coming over from Manchester, so would probably be stuck at the back if I had standing anyway.

That purchase button was so discrete! I probably refreshed a few times without even noticing it.  Clicked on 09.02 or 09.03

Edited by fowls

5 minutes ago, Will-2609 said:

Sorted. Was so nice knowing my tickets were secure as I was stood in the queue, sounds like they were gone instantly online. Unfortunately I now have to let some people down as too many people wanted them, but they already know they're not in my primary 4 so it's not too bad.

CORE FOUR!

How was the queue in the end?  Did most people get tickets?

9 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Same same.  Last chance saloon for these lads.  If there's a tonne of new material and Reflektor tracks I'll be weeping into my pint.

there are very few bands in the world i would go to see in the corn exchange, never mind pay 50 quid to see in the corn exchange 

1 minute ago, Mezhyp1 said:

there are very few bands in the world i would go to see in the corn exchange, never mind pay 50 quid to see in the corn exchange 

Yup.  It's a useless, low-ceiling, poor-sightline shed with horrific bar queues and a depressing conference hall-like atmosphere.  The only reason I ended up going is I didn't need to buy one for my wife as she's sworn off the place more or less forever.

No luck with Sc**thorpe. Glad to already have Manchester sorted at least but had ended up getting a lot more up for this in comparison because of the indoor/outdoor factor.

23 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Same same.  Last chance saloon for these lads.  If there's a tonne of new material and Reflektor tracks I'll be weeping into my pint.

Think you'll be in for a bad night.