Your memorable song of the entire 2013 festival, only one allowed!

Guest Zoso1975

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When Nile Rodgers did Let's Dance, knew it was coming cause I saw some footage a few nights before that gig and the built up to that song was similar, so I was hyping up my friend and he didn't know what was going on then all of a sudden if was let's dance and we went mental. Good times!

Having watched Johnny Marr on the BBC Glasto website;

that rendition of There Is A Light is boss.

Shame I watched Rodriguez instead really.

Marr could have pipped the Stones for me there if I had seen that.

Edited by chrislfc

Mine was actually a power ranger dj playing "killing in the name of" in the cabaret feild on Saturday night. It kinda went off and took things to a whole new level, this was promptly followed up with brian adams "everything I do"........only at Glastonbury.

Another one for Johnny Marr and There is a light.

I saw lots of other great songs over the weekend but this one just stuck. Watching it with some very close mates, more than one who was in tears as we sang along it was a very emotional moment.

All the way back to the pyramid to watch the stones, with a short detour to watch Fatboy Slim in the Beat Hotel we kept singing this.

We also kept the crowd entertained near the disabled viewing platform and 'No Camping, Tents will be Removed' sign just inside the top entrance to the Pyramid field by the gap in the hedge above the Mandela bar during the time between Primal Scream and the Stones.