Chance to perform on the pyramid stage!

Lucy92

Hi all, I posted in the comp thread but realised a lot may not see it so thought I’d start a new thread. I have the chance to dance onstage this year at the festival for the flash mob and I’d love all your support to get me there! I’ve been dancing since I was 3 and it would be a complete dream come true to perform at my favourite place in the world. If you have Instagram please like this post and comment with number 3 and my name 🎉🎉🎉

https://www.instagram.com/p/C66xX70twzl/?igsh=dnBvcHZmcWUybm4x

Thanks all! (And please delete this if not allowed!) 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

So, how does it work @Lucy92? Will the person with the most votes get through? When will the winners be announced? Obviously we'll keep voting for you regardless. If we could help influence it in any way, it would be great. Another eFests moment for the books. Up there with when @parsonjack got into the Foos gig at the Cheese & Grain

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

So, how does it work @Lucy92? Will the person with the most votes get through? When will the winners be announced? Obviously we'll keep voting for you regardless. If we could help influence it in any way, it would be great. Another eFests moment for the books. Up there with when @parsonjack got into the Foos gig at the Cheese & Grain

So she’s posting all the videos as they come in, the top 10 with the most likes and comments will be put into the draw. Theres two slots, so if you get into the top 10 there’s a 2/10 chance you’ll get to perform on the pyramid stage with her for the flashmob!! Winners announced on Friday 

1 minute ago, Lucy92 said:

So she’s posting all the videos as they come in, the top 10 with the most likes and comments will be put into the draw. Theres two slots, so if you get into the top 10 there’s a 2/10 chance you’ll get to perform on the pyramid stage with her for the flashmob!! Winners announced on Friday 

Ok, got everything crossed for you. Good luck!

49 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Ok, got everything crossed for you. Good luck!

Thank you so much! 

I don’t have discord or Reddit but if anyone does and wants to share I’d be very grateful!