Champagne at Glastonbury

hblow

I second the notion you use a stand in ring mate. It will cut your anxiety and stress levels beyond belief not having to worry about losing it in some fail army kind of way. 

Good luck though 👍

• Upvote 2

I’m with the folk who suggest dawn, when you may have chance to have the special moment to yourselves, as well as a sunrise scene, some mist maybe… ah I’m getting carried away!!

Summer 2022 I proposed to my good lady in New York City.

Bought the ring before we went on holiday.

Didn't want to go over cliched at Empire State Building, and knew a decent spot in Central Park as I've been twice before, unfortunately she hadn't and she wanted to see the Plaza hotel which was at the opposite end to where I wanted to propose.

So having looked at the Plaza we got walking, stopped for a coffee, then got within 10 mins of roughly where I wanted to do it and she started saying she was tired (and it was very hot), and could we dip out of the park and to our next sightseeing point (some museum she wanted to go to), so had to go to Plan B... as she went to some toilets next to a tennis court I said I would wait by a tree and put a blanket out ,as she walked back I was stood up and then got down on one knee etc etc...luckily she said yes! 😄 

So moral of the story is, you can plan all these things out then end up proposing on a patch of grass next to some public toilets 😄 

• Upvote 2

17 hours ago, fred quimby said:

Exciting.

Stone circle I reckon. Never going to go away for a long time so you can always visit, even when festival is not on, and take the kids (there'll be kids right)

The stones will also absorb the love energy and release to others over time.

Sorry went all hippy on the last bit

Yes. Would be the best place. Good luck! 

17 hours ago, Franky said:

I second the notion you use a stand in ring mate. It will cut your anxiety and stress levels beyond belief not having to worry about losing it in some fail army kind of way. 

Good luck though 👍

For some reason my husband seemed to think I had massive sausage fingers so the ring he proposed with was far too big! I'd also recommend a stand-in ring, and/or a chain it can be put on if it's not the right size for her finger 

10 minutes ago, Simsy said:

For some reason my husband seemed to think I had massive sausage fingers so the ring he proposed with was far too big! I'd also recommend a stand-in ring, and/or a chain it can be put on if it's not the right size for her finger 

Ha I did the same to my now wife, she doesn’t wear or own any rings so I just guessed and went way way too big, thankfully I also went with a dummy ring (which she now has on a necklace) and we bought the actual ring together which was a really fun day that I’d recommend (if not for the bank account) 

17 hours ago, Franky said:

Good luck though 👍

Nah, don't be a shithouse. Go hard or go home.

I’d go for up in trees next to Woodsies, when it’s nighttime and the paths and steps are all light up with fairy lights. ❤️

and the next day do a hand fasting ceremony in the healing fields 

❤️❤️

Edited by Ayrshire Chris
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

I’d go for up in trees next to Woodsies, when it’s nighttime and the paths and steps are all light up with fairy lights. ❤️

and the next day do a hand fasting ceremony in the healing fields 

❤️❤️

Ooh yes, up on the platform!

• Upvote 2

41 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

I was hoping to deliver the ring on my hat .... 

the pretend cheap ring or are you taking responsibility for the real one? 😂