Left Field

Avalon_Fields

That Sunday run is top drawer.  I could stay there all night ( and might do if I'm f**ked and my feet hurt!)

27 minutes ago, kemosabe said:

And I think the Other headliner begins before the Pyramid as well right? 

Only if they're playing a longer set. The two stages are scheduled to finish at approximately the same time.

As if I'm not going to have enough clashes, now I have to worry about seeing Angela Rayner too! 🙂 

• Upvote 1

So happy with this line up. i could do a little dance. If The Crumble Shack were still there I'd have been in heaven.

Hoping the acts that are higher up the line up may end up doing other sets as well.

And a very classy touch for Billy Bragg to get Billy Nomates back to headline after last year.

All round a very good day today! And a May 1st announcement (International Workers Day) for Leftfield also another nice touch!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, wro_lap said:

Am I right in thinking Left Field headliners are on early? So I'll still be able to catch all of Bob Vylan and The National?

Last year headliners on Left Field were 9-10 so think you’d miss start of The National but still catch most of it? Clashfinder has The National starting at 9:45

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, toohottoocold said:

Hot Take: Leftfield is hosting bands that would have once been in WG. This works for Leftfield as it could sometimes feel underutilised. 

That makes perfect sense to me...

FFS looks like the only bands that I want to see at leftfield are on while I have my worst clashes of the weekend anyway, Sprints during my Danny Brown/PJ Harvey clash, and English Teacher during my Yard Act/Little Simz clash.

3 minutes ago, Euphoricape said:

Hope sprints play a couple of sets over the festival. Brilliant band.

Yeah same, hoping Carhenge gets a stage this year like Williams Green and a few of the bands on Leftfield do another set there

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Acid_Haze said:

FFS looks like the only bands that I want to see at leftfield are on while I have my worst clashes of the weekend anyway, Sprints during my Danny Brown/PJ Harvey clash, and English Teacher during my Yard Act/Little Simz clash.

What are expected to be the approximate timings for Leftfield? Trying to work out my own clashes.

11 minutes ago, Kaboom Boxer said:

What are expected to be the approximate timings for Leftfield? Trying to work out my own clashes.

Moreso than usual, I reckon it's difficult to say.

In previous years, they finished a couple hours earlier than the other major stages. But this year, they've added an extra band - so definitely something is changing - either they're staying open later, or they're starting earlier, or they're reducing changeovers / giving people shorter slots (which feels less likely than the other options).