2024 - Who’s Playing What Day?

Jack.194

Seen there are a load of clashfinders knocking around, found 3 just today.

https://clashfinder.com/glasto2024mock

https://clashfinder.com/glastoprediction

https://clashfinder.com/g2024/

Is there one that you guys would say is most reliable right now? I get that none of them are accurate at this moment, and I can see some of them are adding acts that aren't on the poster which I don't really trust but surely maybe there's a more official one that's best to go off for now?

9 hours ago, Matt2304 said:

Seen there are a load of clashfinders knocking around, found 3 just today.

https://clashfinder.com/glasto2024mock

https://clashfinder.com/glastoprediction

https://clashfinder.com/g2024/

Is there one that you guys would say is most reliable right now? I get that none of them are accurate at this moment, and I can see some of them are adding acts that aren't on the poster which I don't really trust but surely maybe there's a more official one that's best to go off for now?

Hopefully someone can one in line with the thread so the acts are on the right days once confirmed. That’d be handy! 

12 hours ago, Joey Peeps said:

Cyndi on Saturday. 

Screenshot_20240326-203748~2.png

Going by previous similar bookings of Acoustic to Pyramid and the likes of Paul Heaton placings from Acoustic to bigger stages, I reckon she will be as low as 6th. The Raye/SEB booking. If so, that's quite a big booking to get that low but an Acoustic headliner isn't going to be that high up. I think the Pyramid having a Legend spot means there is no patterns of order to be taken as I'm sure Keane will be above Cyndi, Paul Heaton and Paloma at least

Here's a mockup, afaik everyone is on the correct day. Unconfirmed acts in square brackets. Go have fun

Pyramid: Dua Lipa, LCD Soundsystem, PJ Harvey, Seventeen, Keane, Olivia Dean, [James]

Other: Idles, D Block Europe, Anne-Marie, Bloc Party, The Last Dinner Party, Confidence Man, [The Human League], [The Kooks]

West Holts: Jungle, Nia Archives, Sofia Kourtesis, Black Pumas, Squid, Masego, Jalen Ngonda, The Skatalites

Woodsies: Jamie xx, Sampha, Declan McKenna, Fat White Family, Kenya Grace, [Master Peace], Newdad

Park: Fontaines D.C., King Krule, [Mavis Staples], Dexys, TBA (Placebo), The Mary Wallopers, [Moonchild Sanelly], Otoboke Beaver

Pyramid: Coldplay, Little Simz, Michael Kiwanuka, Cyndi Lauper, Paloma Faith, [Johnny Marr], [Gabrielle]

Other: Disclosure, The Streets, [Troye Sivan], Camila Cabello, [Tom Odell], Bombay Bicycle Club, [?], The Snuts

West Holts: Jessie Ware, Brittany Howard, Corinne Bailey Rae, Ntin Sawhney, Noname, Alogte Oho & His Sounds of Joy, Balming Tiger, Steel Pulse, Matthew Halsall

Woodsies: Gossip, Sleaford Mods, Yard Act, TBA (Liam Gallagher + John Squire), Soccer Mommy, Kenya Grace, Mannequin Pussy, High Vis

Park: Peggy Gou, Orbital, Aurora, The Breeders, Baxter Dury, This Is The Kit, Arooj Aftab, Barry Can’t Swim

Pyramid: SZA, Burna Boy, Janelle Monae, Shania Twain, Paul Heaton, Arya Starr, ?

Other: The National, Two Door Cinema Club, Avril Lavigne, [Pinkpantheress], Nothing But Thieves, Headie One, ?, ?

West Holts: Justice, Sugababes, Danny Brown, Heilung, Asha Puthil, Jordan Rakei, Cymande, Dub Terror

Woodsies: James Blake, Romy, Arlo Parks, Alvvays, Blondshell, Remi Wolf, [Sprints], Kneecap

Park: London Grammar, Ghetts, [Air], Mount Kimble, Lankum, ?, Mdou Moctar, Bar Italia

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, wro_lap said:

Pyramid: Coldplay, Little Simz, Michael Kiwanuka, Cyndi Lauper, Paloma Faith, [Johnny Marr], [Gabrielle]

much as I’d love it, Johnny is playing in Scarborough on the Saturday, so unlikely…technically could do Sunday, but that would 3 straight gigs…

41 minutes ago, Toilet Duck said:

much as I’d love it, Johnny is playing in Scarborough on the Saturday, so unlikely…technically could do Sunday, but that would 3 straight gigs…

Ah! Thanks for the intel. Guessing he doesn't usually do 3 straight gigs?

49 minutes ago, wro_lap said:

Ah! Thanks for the intel. Guessing he doesn't usually do 3 straight gigs?

Not on the current tour alas. I was sure he’d be there after he announced the gig Glasto week in Athy, but then he added 2 more on the Friday and Saturday which probably rules him out, but you never know! 

edit: actually, I take that back. He’s added in another date in Ireland. so he’s doing Sunday/Monday/Tuesday the weekend before! Maybe we will see him at the farm on the Sunday!

Edited by Toilet Duck

2 hours ago, wro_lap said:

Here's a mockup, afaik everyone is on the correct day. Unconfirmed acts in square brackets. Go have fun

Pyramid: Dua Lipa, LCD Soundsystem, PJ Harvey, Seventeen, Keane, Olivia Dean, [James]

Other: Idles, D Block Europe, Anne-Marie, Bloc Party, The Last Dinner Party, Confidence Man, [The Human League], [The Kooks]

West Holts: Jungle, Nia Archives, Sofia Kourtesis, Black Pumas, Squid, Masego, Jalen Ngonda, The Skatalites

Woodsies: Jamie xx, Sampha, Declan McKenna, Fat White Family, Kenya Grace, [Master Peace], Newdad

Park: Fontaines D.C., King Krule, [Mavis Staples], Dexys, TBA (Placebo), The Mary Wallopers, [Moonchild Sanelly], Otoboke Beaver

Other: Disclosure, The Streets, [Troye Sivan], Camila Cabello, [Tom Odell], Bombay Bicycle Club, [?], The Snuts

West Holts: Jessie Ware, Brittany Howard, Corinne Bailey Rae, Ntin Sawhney, Noname, Alogte Oho & His Sounds of Joy, Balming Tiger, Steel Pulse, Matthew Halsall

Woodsies: Gossip, Sleaford Mods, Yard Act, TBA (Liam Gallagher + John Squire), Soccer Mommy, Kenya Grace, Mannequin Pussy, High Vis

Park: Peggy Gou, Orbital, Aurora, The Breeders, Baxter Dury, This Is The Kit, Arooj Aftab, Barry Can’t Swim

Pyramid: SZA, Burna Boy, Janelle Monae, Shania Twain, Paul Heaton, Arya Starr, ?

Other: The National, Two Door Cinema Club, Avril Lavigne, [Pinkpantheress], Nothing But Thieves, Headie One, ?, ?

West Holts: Justice, Sugababes, Danny Brown, Heilung, Asha Puthil, Jordan Rakei, Cymande, Dub Terror

Woodsies: James Blake, Romy, Arlo Parks, Alvvays, Blondshell, Remi Wolf, [Sprints], Kneecap

Park: London Grammar, Ghetts, [Air], Mount Kimble, Lankum, ?, Mdou Moctar, Bar Italia

If all those days are true Sunday is looking pretty weak for me and clashes all over Friday and Saturday 😧.

No Saturday headliner for me yet.

Edited by Chip Batch

5 hours ago, wro_lap said:

Hmmm I thought Heilung were subbing Jungle on the Friday?

8 hours ago, wro_lap said:

Thanks. This would be great but gives a few clashes. Was there any info on The Snuts playing? I may have missed it. Was hoping to catch them. Jonny Marr, Sprints and The Kooks would be good additions too. Still hoping for Pulp but not sure they realistically fit anywhere 

15 hours ago, CantWaitForGlasto22 said:

Thanks. This would be great but gives a few clashes. Was there any info on The Snuts playing? I may have missed it. Was hoping to catch them. Jonny Marr, Sprints and The Kooks would be good additions too. Still hoping for Pulp but not sure they realistically fit anywhere 

Really surprised to not to see Sprints on the first poster. Fingers crossed for an early Woodsies slot!

18 hours ago, CantWaitForGlasto22 said:

Sorry that's my bad, forgot to put them in square brackets!

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, wro_lap said:

Didn't know that! Have updated it for next time

No worries mate. I’ve got no hard evidence of it myself tbf I was just under that impression for some reason 🤷‍♂️

4 hours ago, wro_lap said:

Didn't know that! Have updated it for next time

Yeah I think your WH placings are based off what I did a good while ago now, before the poster came out, with a couple of small amendments. It's a bit out of date now, I think this is looking more likely from the poster placings:

FRI: Jungle, Heilung, Danny Brown, Sugababes, Asha Puthli, Squid, Sofia Kourtesis, Alogte Oho & his Sounds of Joy

SAT: Jessie Ware, Masego, Black Pumas, Nitin Sawhney, Corinne Bailey Rae, Cymande, Balming Tiger, Dub Terror

SUN: Justice, Nia Archives, Brittany Howard, Jordan Rakei, Noname, Steel Pulse, Jalen Ngonda, Matthew Halsall

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Acid_Haze said:

Yeah I think your WH placings are based off what I did a good while ago now, before the poster came out, with a couple of small amendments. It's a bit out of date now, I think this is looking more likely from the poster placings:

FRI: Jungle, Heilung, Danny Brown, Sugababes, Asha Puthli, Squid, Sofia Kourtesis, Alogte Oho & his Sounds of Joy

SAT: Jessie Ware, Masego, Black Pumas, Nitin Sawhney, Corinne Bailey Rae, Cymande, Balming Tiger, Dub Terror

SUN: Justice, Nia Archives, Brittany Howard, Jordan Rakei, Noname, Steel Pulse, Jalen Ngonda, Matthew Halsall

Yes! You're right! Will pop your new one in, that looks much better. Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...