Glastonbury lineup poster 2024

Crazyfool01

3 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Maybe tomorrow morning after a good night's sleep things won't seem so bad.

Tbf I'm sure if you've got tickets you'll still be stoked to go regardless.

Certainly if you're a Coldplay, Dua Lipa and Shania Twain megafan - and one must exist - you'd have hit the f**king jackpot.

2 hours ago, crocodiles said:

I agree saw a lot of really good stuff that year 

I fell in love with John Grant, Richard Hawley, Man and the Echo, loved Art Garfunkel, Adele, Earth Wind and Fire.  It was a great year.  Oh and I remember first coming across Lekiddo too.  2016 was a great year!

1 minute ago, Beerqueen said:

I fell in love with John Grant, Richard Hawley, Man and the Echo, loved Art Garfunkel, Adele, Earth Wind and Fire.  It was a great year.  Oh and I remember first coming across Lekiddo too.  2016 was a great year!

Me and my mates were so confused when we first discovered Lekiddo. Wondered what all these people were gathering for. Now a must for everyone.

7 minutes ago, charlierc said:

Certainly if you're a Coldplay, Dua Lipa and Shania Twain megafan - and one must exist - you'd have hit the f**king jackpot.

Can’t be possible surely 

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/glastonbury-superfan-3d-printed-coldplay-114239857.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAKkVAVxefQJKUhZu-83aVg4ivW3wDExoYHICl9wlWeATYr2bwQ5fgpkU8tz6z3JFu-WgSOP9tYamn_xcTJpJVexIoJbEKqNNRx-gghwdNW02GS-SjtSQU4k1IHkc2dLgD55rCVbzbPntBWJuls7F2WG3GVRujXUwyiBVjcfzeXgh

16 minutes ago, charlierc said:

Coldplay megafan right here

While far from top shelf, it ain’t half as bad as some of you are making out.

Gutted I’m not going to be there. And there’s at least 4 x acts per day that I’d love to see.

Plenty of chaff as usual, and the older lot have seen a lot before - but that ain’t the festivals fault.

10 minutes ago, cp89 said:

Me and my mates were so confused when we first discovered Lekiddo. Wondered what all these people were gathering for. Now a must for everyone.

I was pissed off, it was wet and muddy and I was wandering away from the main stages and I came across Lekiddo singing to about 20 people in the rain and it was fantastic!  Rejuvenated me!

Been at work all day so only just managed to have a good look through the lineup.

Pyramid and Other a bit weak, but has some great acts I’m looking forward to seeing.

Think all the other stages look great! Probably more acts I’d hope to see in 2024 vs 2023.

Understand some people being disappointed in most of the headliners, but there’s so much more to see away from three acts on the bigger stages.

If you have an evening when you don’t fancy a headliner, see it as an opportunity to explore the festival beyond the big stages.

21 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Case in point.  Just spied Anne-Marie.

Anne Marie is a hard worker who puts on a great show to be fair...on my short list although I'm not a regular listener whatsoever 

Edited by Bike_Like_A_Mum

16 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Keep going back to look at it in a sort of daze in the hope that I've missed something awesome that's been staring me in the face all along.

No joy so far.

Cheer up you grumpy fecker, you deserve your own box on the bingo card

8 minutes ago, FieldingGoodney said:

Perhaps this is the wrong thread to ask this but has any major artist played a surprise gig on the Thursday bearing in mind most campers will have turned up by then?

Depends on your definition of major.

Williams Green sometimes had acts that were far too big for a 2,000 odd capacity tent in the middle of site on a day when none of the 7 or so biggest stages were open, with too many people trying to get in and effectively shutting down that part of site.

But on a Friday, those same acts would be mid afternoon on the John Peel Stage and get an average crowd.