Poster Drop day

Crazyfool01

Emily revealed the poster will drop next week so which day will it be ? predictions / wild guesses below   

246 members have voted

1. 1. Emily revealed the poster will drop next week so which day will it be ? predictions / wild guesses below

• Monday
    • Tuesday
    • Wednesday
    • Thursday
    • Friday
    • Saturday
    • Sunday

Just now, incident said:

As a pessimist, there's always the possibility that "next week" is up to and including 23:59 on Sunday 17th - in which case you won't have much time to get that listening in.

My god, I hadn’t even contemplated it could be the weekend. My mind went straight to “late Friday”. New horrors! 

8 minutes ago, fakeplastictrees2000 said:

Friday seems to be everyones bet now - but surely that would mean Friday is becoming too much of a pattern

Not my bet.

I still think it's significantly less likely than any other remaining weekday - that's including later today.

12 minutes ago, fakeplastictrees2000 said:

Friday seems to be everyones bet now - but surely that would mean Friday is becoming too much of a pattern

I think following a pattern would be releasing it on Friday 1st March, this is a bit later than it usually would be.

53 minutes ago, incident said:

As a pessimist, there's always the possibility that "next week" is up to and including 23:59 on Sunday 17th - in which case you won't have much time to get that listening in.

Surely if it was going to be Saturday or Sunday she'd have said 'next weekend' not 'next week'?

3 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

It’s getting mighty close, I sense it.  Maybe the problem and delay is SZA , Coldplay and Dua Lipa don’t take up enough room on the top of the poster, unless they use bigger letters😉😊

They've brought in SZA so they fit on the poster it's happening .... 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

It’s getting mighty close, I sense it.  Maybe the problem and delay is SZA , Coldplay and Dua Lipa don’t take up enough room on the top of the poster, unless they use bigger letters😉😊

Beans on Toast fits much better - ha ha!