Spice Girls Legend Slot potential poll for 25

Crazyfool01

would the spice Girls spice up your Sunday if they played legend slot in 25 ?  

172 members have voted

1. 1. If the Spice girls played the Legend Slot in 2025 , would you see them ?

• absolutely yes
    • depends whats on elsewhere
    • definitely not

52 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

Further to discussion elsewhere  , would you watch the spice girls if they played the legend slot ? would they get Elton sized crowds or not ? 

I doubt they would get an Elton sized crowd, but I would expect one where we at least get a 'pack up your chairs' warning message on the big screen 😁

2 minutes ago, deadponyclub said:

I doubt they would get an Elton sized crowd, but I would expect one where we at least get a 'pack up your chairs' warning message on the big screen 😁

early stages I know but quite a significant % on the negative side of the poll , id go with Dolly sized crowd 

I find these potential Legend acts confusing. I spend years avidly avoiding them (Lionel Ritchie, Kenny Rogers, Tom Jones, Spice Girls) but when it comes to it I’m thinking yeah I’m up for that!

The Spice Girls would be great fun in a Kylie’s I Should Be So Lucky sing-along style. Doesn’t mean you have to actually like the music I guess.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Hugh Jass II said:

Love me a big cheesy legend show at Glastonbury, think I've been to almost every one over the last 20 years, but wouldn't bother with the Spice Girls.

Wouldn't fancy the massive crowd and never really liked their music. For those reasons I'm out.

Same.  I love a bit of cheese but this show has the potential to be a pungent camembert stinker instead of a pleasant farmhouse cheddar. 

• Upvote 1

cant stand the Spice Girls, would happily be anywhere else watching almost anything else. the pyramid field is a bugger to get in/out of even with acts that aren't going to be massively busy, and the Spice Girls will be rammo - so aurally and logistically its a big No for me.

However if there's Efesters getting the pints in at a nice quiet bar, i'm very much in for that 😄

Not wishing to p on anyone's bonfire, but I refer the honourable members to their previous statement to the house... 

"At the time of writing, there are no plans for another Spice Girl comeback performance" 

https://www.nme.com/news/music/mel-b-promises-that-good-spice-girls-news-is-on-the-way-reunion-comeback-3567664

Just now, clarkete said:

Not wishing to p on anyone's bonfire, but I refer the honourable members to their previous statement to the house... 

"At the time of writing, there are no plans for another Spice Girl comeback performance" 

https://www.nme.com/news/music/mel-b-promises-that-good-spice-girls-news-is-on-the-way-reunion-comeback-3567664

if ?