Y Not 2024

beau1

Y NOT are now doing the sign up on facebook thing and you might get something sent to you.

"Y NOT 2024 COMING SOON ⚡️ We’ve been busy cooking up a sweet line up for you guys! If you wanna be the first to know, SIGN UP for the chance to get a tasty surprise in the post 😋"

1 minute ago, galbani said:

1st line-up announcement on the 24th Jan. Tickets available 25th.

Well, it says 'Pre-Sale 6pm on the 25th'. Not sure what pre-sale is if it's not tickets going on sale? Anyone?

Pre-Sale is probably only open to those signed up to newsletter etc. General sale tickets will go on sale later. Common Marketing ploy.

• Upvote 1

Really hoping that Tom Grennan does this to keep my other half happy. Based on the fact that artists tend to get booked for  a few Superstruct festivals and so far has only been confirmed for Tramlines. So, I suspect he will play another this year.

I think he played Kendal Calling in 2022 and he may not play the more southern festivals due to his Gunnersbury date. Surely, they can't annouce Jamie T yet again, so maybe Tom for this?

22 minutes ago, Steve G said:

I've got a feeling Biffy Clyro might be one of the headliners. They are doing a mid sized festival this year.

Victorious normally has 1 standalone headliner that’s not really doing other festivals so I doubt they’re doing Y Not too. 

1 hour ago, sisco said:

Victorious normally has 1 standalone headliner that’s not really doing other festivals so I doubt they’re doing Y Not too. 

I feel like they must have other festivals to be announced because they'd have been marketed as a UK festival exclusive if they were only at victorious. Could be something like an All Points East or Community day but I'll keep my fingers crossed for ynot lol🤞🤞🤞

1 hour ago, will gal said:

I feel like they must have other festivals to be announced because they'd have been marketed as a UK festival exclusive if they were only at victorious. Could be something like an All Points East or Community day but I'll keep my fingers crossed for ynot lol🤞🤞🤞

Yeah true. Is there any Lythum things to announce too.  Very good point though 

Would not be surprised to see Richard Ashcroft to show up. He was booked for the 2020 festival before it was cancelled. Will probably here hints tomorrow because dpd are sending out parcels from Project D (doughnuts)

25 minutes ago, Zebes said:

Would not be surprised to see Richard Ashcroft to show up. He was booked for the 2020 festival before it was cancelled. Will probably here hints tomorrow because dpd are sending out parcels from Project D (doughnuts)

I got an email to say that dpd were expecting a parcel for me from PROJECT D. i was wondering what it was. So, thats what it is most likely for 🙂

7 minutes ago, Dales said:

I got an email to say that dpd were expecting a parcel for me from PROJECT D. i was wondering what it was. So, thats what it is most likely for 🙂

I had the same email. It's almost certainly ynot related because Project D have been at the festival the last couple of years and would certainly be a sweet treat 

4 minutes ago, Zebes said:

I had the same email. It's almost certainly ynot related because Project D have been at the festival the last couple of years and would certainly be a sweet treat 

Hopefully, we will find out in the next day or so.

1 hour ago, Zebes said:

Ooh, donuts! But, boo to Ashcroft 

Edit: checked emails and spam, nothing from DPD for me 😭

Edited by sheffinghell