Y Not 2024

beau1

2 hours ago, DanWhite said:

Noel, Declan McKenna, Jamie T, Snow Patrol, Katy B, Holly Humberstone, The Vaccines

Noel, Declan McKenna, Jamie T, Snow Patrol, Katy B, Holly Humberstone, The Vaccines, Kaiser Chiefs, Pale Waves. 

All a little 'safe' so far! I would have liked an act like Prodigy/Chemical Brothers/Underworld announced to mix things up a bit. Still looking forward to Wednesday's announcement to see the other 40+ acts in the 1st wave. Still can't wait for the actual festival to see loads of new stuff!  

Looks like Jamie T, Noel Gallagher, Pale Waves, Snow Patrol and Kaiser chiefs from the donuts that have been posted on socials. Like the tramlines Hendos bottles, But project D donuts had been sent out to lucky people. These are the only ones I've seen but might be more out there.

3 minutes ago, jedimike said:

Is Jamie T a headliner or 2nd fiddle ? I'd think Friday Noel supported by the vaccines.  Sat, Jamie T undercard . Sunday snow patrol with kaiser chiefs 2nd fiddle.  Mabee Madness on the sat?

Jamie T will be headlining 

6 hours ago, jedimike said:

Is Jamie T a headliner or 2nd fiddle ? I'd think Friday Noel supported by the vaccines.  Sat, Jamie T undercard . Sunday snow patrol with kaiser chiefs 2nd fiddle.  Mabee Madness on the sat?

Noel, Snow Patrol and Jamie T would headline it. The Vaccines and Kaisers second fiddle with a 3rd sub needed

18 hours ago, jedimike said:

Definitely Jamie T, Snow Patrol and Noel for headliners. Kaisers subbed on Sunday at Tramlines last year, so same here. Presumably Declan will sub either Snow Patrol or Jamie T Still trying to figure out who might be Thurs headline, maybe Vaccines , but that would be pretty weak for selling the extra tickets IMO. Possibly one more headline still to be revealed.

26 minutes ago, sheffinghell said:

Definitely Jamie T, Snow Patrol and Noel for headliners. Kaisers subbed on Sunday at Tramlines last year, so same here. Presumably Declan will sub either Snow Patrol or Jamie T Still trying to figure out who might be Thurs headline, maybe Vaccines , but that would be pretty weak for selling the extra tickets IMO. Possibly one more headline still to be revealed.

Hopefully there will be a drop for this early tomorrow 

12 minutes ago, twinmaker said:

For me it's all looking a little uninspiring but over all the years I've been to YNOT I've rarely watched a mainstage headliner! So fingers crossed for those further down the bill and/or in The Giant Squid...

If Truck is anything to go by the Undercard will be decent!

How much is Jamie T paying them for all these headline slots. FFS.

Huge amount of cross-over this year. Two same headliners shared with Tramlines the week before, which given their proximity seems a bit of a liberty. Maybe Kendal will having something different tomorrow morning, but not holding my breath.

Edited by sheffinghell

Very strong undercard and a million times better then Truck for me. It would be hard to work out who I would see and who I would need to skip. The important thing is there are some names here that my girlfriend likes such as Beans, Dead Pony, Pale Waves, Ten Tonnes, there were no names she likes further down at Truck.

The only blemish is Jamie T and even ignoring him I really like 3 of the 4 headliners. I am so happy with this lineup, its just a  shame its not Truck as that is much nearer. I think YNot have done very well.

24 minutes ago, sisco said:

Personally think that’s the best out of the bunch so far

Inclined to agree. Minus Fatboy Slim it beats Victorious for me. I'm guessing The Nuts are second stage with Holly Humberstone and Jake Bugg main stage. I think Softplay will naturally do 3rd down and Frank will be in the tent as it's solo and not his band. 

I won't go to it as I'm kind of settled on not wanting to do it this year but another couple I think with a Saturday clash and it would be tempting.

Edited by northernangel

5 minutes ago, northernangel said:

Inclined to agree. Minus Fatboy Slim it beats Victorious for me. I'm guessing The Nuts are second stage with Holly Humberstone and Jake Bugg main stage.

Shall see what comes next week and I’m sure it’ll top the rest.  Tbf, does for me because of Biffy.  Hoping for Frank Turner, Beans of course, Mysterines, Paul Heaton from the current lineups doing the rounds.