Resale Groups

MatthewTurner

Just now, stevie-pink-hair said:

New info from Glasto!

Coach resale Thursday 18th 18:00  - 2 tickets per order

General resale Sunday 21st 09:00 - 4 tickets per order

Accomodation resale Sunday 21st 11:00

Payment in full at time of booking so we will either have to pony up for anyone we try to help's ticket OR have a phone number to hand to call and get card details as I doubt anyone wants to cough up over a grand for strangers when they have (possibly) just paid for their own....?

Suggestions?

Become mates very quickly … get peoples contacts and socials media’s for those you help … it will massively help if people are prepared to buy for others . As above there’s people that have been posting on year for years I’d personally help . That said I’ve not come across any issues in my time in the forum . Be sensible though . 

On 4/9/2024 at 2:28 PM, lendan said:

@Tess group 7 - are you in the whatsapp group? your number was not on the Spreadsheet

Can someone add me to the WhatsApp group, my number is on the spreadsheet (last group of two)

Posted (edited)

LAST 3 PLACES FOR GENERAL SALE!

Due to drop outs I have 3 places available split across 2 separate groups. Please message me ASAP to get added on. First come first served. 

I can also add 2 into the coach sale too if together. 

Edited by MatthewTurner

Posted (edited)

1 COACH SALE SPACE

5 SPACES ACROSS 4 GROUPS IN GENERAL SALE (2 in group 1 and 1 across group 4, 5, 6)

Last call to be added before tomorrow night due to drop outs.

Can any helpers please fire me private message so I can add you into the community WhatsApp group and grant you sheet access.

Edited by MatthewTurner

11 hours ago, MatthewTurner said:

1 COACH SALE SPACE

5 SPACES ACROSS 4 GROUPS IN GENERAL SALE (2 in group 1 and 1 across group 4, 5, 6)

Last call to be added before tomorrow night due to drop outs.

Can any helpers please fire me private message so I can add you into the community WhatsApp group and grant you sheet access.

Could myself and a friend be added to group 1? 

There’s an army of people reading that would absolutely smash this sheet if they were available to help for a short period of time on Thurs or Sunday or ideally both . Please contact Matthew to help . I’m helping someone from here Thurs but will have sheet open incase departures aren’t available and hopefully will be full steam ahead . There will be some regulars on there . So if you aren’t sure help them and that should help the entire sheet as the help then becomes available from them to help others . Hopefully some spreadsheet green appears later in the week 

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, al_coholic said:

To think, this time next week, it will all be over for another festival. 

Makes me feel very sick! Been a long time since I’ve been in this position 

3 hours ago, Crazyfool01 said:

There’s an army of people reading that would absolutely smash this sheet if they were available to help for a short period of time on Thurs or Sunday or ideally both . Please contact Matthew to help . I’m helping someone from here Thurs but will have sheet open incase departures aren’t available and hopefully will be full steam ahead . There will be some regulars on there . So if you aren’t sure help them and that should help the entire sheet as the help then becomes available from them to help others . Hopefully some spreadsheet green appears later in the week 

Absolute star, thank you. I’ll be helping out on Thursday and trying for general myself on Sunday 

On 4/10/2024 at 6:27 PM, MatthewTurner said:

LAST 3 PLACES FOR GENERAL SALE!

Due to drop outs I have 3 places available split across 2 separate groups. Please message me ASAP to get added on. First come first served. 

I can also add 2 into the coach sale too if together. 

Hi,

Sorry if I’m a little late to the party.

My partner and I are trying for th coach resale on Thursday evening. Do you still have the 2 spaces together available?

Thank you in advance.

Hi,

My partner and I are trying for 2 tickets for both the coach resale and Sunday’s main resale if we’re unsuccessful Thursday.

If anyone has space to add us as a pair that would be much appreciated. We can try for 2 others on Sunday too.

26 minutes ago, a.shep said:

I have my tickets secured but happy to try for others tomorrow on the coach resale. Not sure what your arrangement is for making payment?

Any helpers would be massively appreciated, I am in the coach resale group (along with my Glasto buddy).  I'll check what arrangements are for sharing the spreadsheet.

Payment would ideally be made if you get through to keep it speedy.  I would then refund anyone that bought for me immediately I have proof of purchase.  The confirmation email comes through very quickly so them means the repayment would be made almost immediately.  I will also be buying drinks on the farm for anyone that gets through for me.

I understand some would be nervous about paying for strangers so an alternative would be to call for payment details if you get through, but that also relies on trust and takes time during which tickets may sell out, but whatever works is good!  I can provide some ID and have been on here for years although not a prolific poster.   

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4

If any of you lucky ticket holders are able to help out your desperate ticketless efest mates by trying for resale tickets please send me a message and I can send you links to the spreadsheet @MatthewTurner has put together for this group.  there is a WhatsApp group too so include your phone no in the message or I will try and include WhatsApp invite links when I message you the spreadsheet link.

It might be in the morning before I can reply as I am being dragged to see Take That tonight, but your help would be amazing and I am sure there will be drinks and hugs in the fields if you help us get tickets.

Coach Sale or general sale or both - all help is appreciated.  Thanks x

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

This is the first time in 7 years that I'm in a position to help other people without having to scramble for our own tickets; also someone else got our tickets in November so I feel I need to pay it forward.  After mulling it over I've concluded I can pay if I get through tomorrow, but can't cover the cost of 4 tickets for Sunday. If I'm lucky enough to get a booking page on Sunday I'll need someone from the group to give me card details and verification code if required. Once you're through to payment the tickets are held for 5 minutes, which should be enough time for details to be passed on and for me to input them.

Good luck everybody, and remember to double and triple check those reg nos and postcodes!

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, dizzymoo said:

This is the first time in 7 years that I'm in a position to help other people without having to scramble for our own tickets; also someone else got our tickets in November so I feel I need to pay it forward.  After mulling it over I've concluded I can pay if I get through tomorrow, but can't cover the cost of 4 tickets for Sunday. If I'm lucky enough to get a booking page on Sunday I'll need someone from the group to give me card details and verification code if required. Once you're through to payment the tickets are held for 5 minutes, which should be enough time for details to be passed on and for me to input them.

Good luck everybody, and remember to double and triple check those reg nos and postcodes!

Thanks @dizzymoo it is very much appreciated… I am in Group 12 and would be happy to share details on Sunday (my daughters & BF’s are in Group 11 and I can be called for those also…)

Great to have efesters willing to help!