The KLF to Headline !!!!

Franky

Without intending to be mean about it.. How many people under 40 (or for that matter, over 60) would be bothered about them?

You get arguments about Artist X not being relevant to a particular generation - but The KLF (largely due to their own choice) seem rooted almost exclusively to a *very* specific generation and point in time to me - maybe moreso than anyone else I can think of. I only caught the tail end of them and can't imagine people much younger than me having a lot of awareness due to them pretty much removing themselves from view for over 20 years now.

7 hours ago, incident said:

Without intending to be mean about it.. How many people under 40 (or for that matter, over 60) would be bothered about them?

You get arguments about Artist X not being relevant to a particular generation - but The KLF (largely due to their own choice) seem rooted almost exclusively to a *very* specific generation and point in time to me - maybe moreso than anyone else I can think of. I only caught the tail end of them and can't imagine people much younger than me having a lot of awareness due to them pretty much removing themselves from view for over 20 years now.

Dude, just accept it’s happening 👍

43 minutes ago, Nick_ said:

Too soon, man, still too soon 😢

Yeah your probably right. It's just when I saw Elvis and chip shop my mind went instantly to that lyric.

"There's a guy works down the chip shop swears he's Elvis"

A talented lady and what a voice.