Ticket Competitions 2024

Crazyfool01

2 minutes ago, mph said:

The cheese is not over yet !!!!!!!!!!!! Just got this

Hi Ian,

Congratulations, you have won a pair of tickets to Glastonbury Festival 2024 as you purchased a block of Worthy Farm Reserve Cheddar and scanned your Co-op membership card between 6-28th November 2023.

This is amazing!!!!! 😍❤️ soooo happy for you! 

3 minutes ago, mph said:

Hi Ian,

Congratulations, you have won a pair of tickets to Glastonbury Festival 2024 as you purchased a block of Worthy Farm Reserve Cheddar and scanned your Co-op membership card between 6-28th November 2023.

Wow, congratulations!! I wonder if someone who won before couldn't attend or didn't claim in time? Either way that's brilliant

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, Cream Soda said:

Wow, congratulations!! I wonder if someone who won before couldn't attend or didn't claim in time? Either way that's brilliant

They were working through a list until all 10 winners had claimed. So yes some people must have not wanted to claim their prize, can you imagine! 😂

2 hours ago, mph said:

Hi Ian,

Amazing!! Congratulations 👏🎉

3 hours ago, mph said:

Hi Ian,

Oh, that is sweet. Congratulations - you do get to go to the ball. 'God' has chosen so.

Enjoy. 

On 1/26/2024 at 4:13 PM, mph said:

Hi Ian,

Nice one! Good to see someone from here win it 😊

Hi Ian,

Amazing, well done!

Hi Ian,

This is fantastic! Confirmation of an ACTUAL real cheese winner! 

Not a ticket competition but something Glastonbury related to be won.

They did one of these last year, which I won. From the amount of money raised last year, it didn't seem that very many people entered so there is a decent chance of winning.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, thewomble said:

Fingers crossed! Although not sure what I'll do if I have to start buying cider this early on in the year haha 

Haha! I’ve been doing dry January and finally broke my drinking hiatus on Saturday. To say I was hammered would be an understatement 😂 Bring on the brothers 🍎🍺

1 minute ago, Doohickey said:

On one hand I hope it is a ticket competition, on the other hand I'd really like not to repeat the kind of cheese, cider and chocolate buying madness I descended into last year. But I expect I will again.

I played all these games and Mrs Fay ended up winning on a freebie Vodafone Twitter comp.

Gotta be in it to win it and dont give up.

• Like 1