Acts Touring Around Glastonbury 2024

northernringo

11 hours ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Janelle looking bolted on. Great stuff.

10 hours ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Should be easier to catch if she's not headlining anywhere - which I wouldn't expect.

Aye, won't be doing WHs and don't see it as anything but Pyramid booking. I always find Glastonbury is within a decent chance of a solid lineup when it's completely clash free with Werchter as they can do both. When it has fell the same weekend then especially these days money talks.

I heard The Corrs are touring again. It'd be nice to see them at Glastonbury. Granted, the tour is in November, so that probably makes it unlikely. Unless you see that as a ma-hoosive GSH 🤣

It feels to me that Janelle is on a bit of a downward trajectory. Someone will no doubt appear in a minute to hit me with some streaming stats but as a casual observer, I don't think she has continued with the momentum she had prior to her WH headline slot.

1 minute ago, Gnomicide said:

It feels to me that Janelle is on a bit of a downward trajectory. Someone will no doubt appear in a minute to hit me with some streaming stats but as a casual observer, I don't think she has continued with the momentum she had prior to her WH headline slot.

Agreed. For all her merits - and I think she's fab - a relatively poorly received recent album hasn't helped her. She's still never even had an actual hit. Not even Make Me Feel, which is a stone banger.

1 hour ago, Gnomicide said:

The decline in quality from The ArchAndroid to where she is now is insane.