2024 headline speculation

airwaves

If EOTR also had Lonnie Holley, Julia Holter and Model/Actriz that would be great but aside from that I’m not sure I’d be that bothered, albeit GM have lots of solid names.  One Leg One Eye (and Oxn) would be a good addition to EOTR and maybe likely if Lankum are already there. 

Only thing on Green Man I'm proper envious of is the Max Cooper AV show, but that's cos I saw it already. Was proper mint though.

Always love Explosions but seen them loads, Sofia K only a dj set. Most other stuff I've seen (usually at EOTR) or it's not my jam

23 hours ago, SweepingTheNation said:

I don't think anyone expected the line-up to include a Brit award winner on the fourth line of the poster but here we are. Suspect Casisdead is going to move up the next graphic, maybe also get a Woods placing (assuming he didn't already have one, my speculation was Friday late night Big Top)

Agree on other point but he is on the third line really and is far too small to be on the first line. Not sure if moving him to the second line is really necessary. 

On 3/4/2024 at 11:08 AM, The Nal said:

Not a headliner but in the area festival week

Far too big to be added now, the London date is the Apollo. Besides which I doubt her people would even consider her as EOTR level, she's currently supporting Olivia Rodrigo.

From the RALLY line-up the week before I'd imagine WITCH will be added, though Armand Hammer would be ideal.

56 minutes ago, SweepingTheNation said:

Far too big to be added now, the London date is the Apollo. Besides which I doubt her people would even consider her as EOTR level, she's currently supporting Olivia Rodrigo.

From the RALLY line-up the week before I'd imagine WITCH will be added, though Armand Hammer would be ideal.

Do you reckon only one other from that lineup is realistic?

Would love both WITCH and Armand Hammer

2 minutes ago, SweepingTheNation said:

Four weeks before, the Irish August bank holiday is the first weekend of the month.

Aha so it is. Got mixed up with the Electric Picnic dates. Anyway, a lot of those acts in the area that month so to speak.

On 3/28/2024 at 4:18 PM, SweepingTheNation said:

That's Monday and Tuesday. They're already listed for Supersonic on the 30th and have gigs on the 29th and 31st.

Wow, what a complete and utter brain malfunction...

Interestingly Nation Of Language have the Thursday listed on their website tour dates, and while that's not unusual to see as a holding position it features at the end of a run of UK gigs and they're playing Meo Kalorama on the Friday, so they're either flying there and back unnecessarily or opening Woods.