2024 headline speculation

airwaves

19 hours ago, ddsouza1 said:

Surprisingly the best headliner I've seen at EOTR (this will be only my fifth year..) was Vampire Weekend, but that was a slight one off as their album release date had been pushed back loads so they just played loads of old songs which as a young-ish millennial hit all the right buttons..!

Hit all the right buttons for this old-ish boomer too! 

1 minute ago, Fareham Grecian said:

The penultimate tweet on the EotR feed is a repost of a TLOBF tweet from 2018 about Boygenius. 

Dare we hope? 

Even less chance that last year, they've just said they're putting it on hold presumably to go back to their solo careers. The RT would have been because of their Grammy wins.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, lessthanwill1 said:

Wonder who the hip hop acts will be…

Hoping for Billy Woods/Armand Hammer.  Could see Paris Texas being booked. 

Would kill for Billy Woods/Armand Hammer.

Casisdead seems to be playing a lot of festivals, looking forward to catching him at Simple Things.

13 minutes ago, iamdiceman said:

Would kill for Billy Woods/Armand Hammer.

Casisdead seems to be playing a lot of festivals, looking forward to catching him at Simple Things.

CASISDEAD was on Simon's albums of the year list so I'd say he's very likely. Backxwash is doing Lowlands a couple of weeks before and would be exciting; I also wonder if Yallah's visa issues that led to pulling out last year are being cleared.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, SweepingTheNation said:

CASISDEAD was on Simon's albums of the year list so I'd say he's very likely. Backxwash is doing Lowlands a couple of weeks before and would be exciting; I also wonder if Yallah's visa issues that led to pulling out last year are being cleared.

Backxwash would be a great addition!

Would love Yallah to make it this time, also moor mother but reckon that's pretty unlikely given she's touring the UK next month.

27 minutes ago, OhAye said:

Amen Dunes set to announce a new album on Thursday. 

Has he played before? He’s playing Roskilde. Possibly back in Europe in September?

Yeah played an afternoon slot in the big top, was fantastic. Would love to see him on the garden, that alone would have me buying a ticket