Truck Festival 2024 Festival

Jack01825

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/20/2023 at 1:26 PM, LazyDavid said:

I'd say largely 20-30 though you do get a lot of families still going too, I'm 31 and felt on the older end of a large amount of the crowd this year

😆 I go every year, get our tickets for next year as soon as they go on sale, used to review in the festival programme each year, and sort out the Clashfinder every year.

I’m 52 next month, it’s just a number 🤣🤘🏼

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, BigBoiSMH said:

Looks like they’re starting to tease the lineup!

I’m gonna guess we get Fontaine’s DC, Jamie T and Rex orange county. Fontaines seem to be the crowd favourite, Jamie T could do the festival rounds and Rex would be a big get for them

Rex Orange County isn't touring, and probably wouldn't play this if he was I'm afraid. 

Just now, Aromaticmusic1 said:

I’m 99% sure that was a fan made one. 

Yeah for sure it was from a fan account I follow but a decent prediction nonetheless… although the first 2 headliners seem more like thursday headliners than outright ones 

9 minutes ago, Will b said:

Yeah for sure it was from a fan account I follow but a decent prediction nonetheless… although the first 2 headliners seem more like thursday headliners than outright ones 

Yeah I’m not sure if beebabdoobie would headline anymore, much more likely to be the hives or bloc party if it was anyone on that lineup. But I can deffo see Jamie T and fontaines

16 hours ago, Aromaticmusic1 said:

Yeah I’m not sure if beebabdoobie would headline anymore, much more likely to be the hives or bloc party if it was anyone on that lineup. But I can deffo see Jamie T and fontaines

anymore? she never was lol

• Like 1

On 1/8/2024 at 9:35 PM, Tonybyates said:

😆 I go every year, get our tickets for next year as soon as they go on sale, used to review in the festival programme each year, and sort out the Clashfinder every year.

I’m 52 next month, it’s just a number 🤣🤘🏼

✌️You are who I aspire to be when I reach that age! 😁

My first one I think was 2014 and it's so different now!

• Thanks 1