2000 Trees 2024

sacred shape

2 minutes ago, therefused said:

Ummm, I would say no. But I guess it’s an exclusive booking for them and they had a big crowd before. Maybe they’ve spent all the money on the third headliner (looking at you sleep token)

Tweet says they are headlining Friday

2 minutes ago, Chavmeisterdeluxe said:

I wanna know who's opposite The Chats because I'll be camped close to the main stage so can't just chill at camp without hearing it.

I assume they'd run the Cave against the main on Friday otherwise it will be Hot Milk on the Axiom

1 minute ago, Chaarlie said:

I assume they'd run the Cave against the main on Friday otherwise it will be Hot Milk on the Axiom

Yeah it'll be the cave, a stage I rarely see anyone on but I'll make an exception to get away from The Chats.

If its the Axiom that'd be great as I'll be watching Hot Milk

34 minutes ago, basquille said:

Ooft.. potential of SLS and Manchester Orchestra clash?

The stages are done on a case by case basis. I highly doubt The Axiom and Main will clash on the Thursday.

3 minutes ago, Gummy de Milo said:

So still a few spaces on main by the looks of it, as well as space on The Axiom and The Cave. Are Angel Du$t headlining the Cave on Sunday?

Them and Better Lovers being headliners sound about right. 

The Chats is a bizarre headliner but I very rarely watch the Trees headliners and it's certainly not what sells me my ticket. Cracking announcement in terms of undercard and a huge amount of bands I don't know which is only ever a good thing at Trees as my music taste often ends up being shaped by their line up nowadays...

Into It. Over It. are my dream Trees booking!

Turnover is a nice addition on Friday but almost everything I'm excited to see remains on Thursday, the run of SLS > MO > HM > TGA is unreal. Bit of a shame I'll probably miss Movements but I managed to catch them in December.

The Chats feel a bit weak but I think they probably went all out for TGA. A big final headliner and I think it looks like a great lineup.

First time going to 2000 Trees this year, and enough on the line-up to keep me happy for sure (already searched a few names that I didn't know and finding some fun stuff as well).

Going with a few people who are less stoked on the additions to the line-up, do we know roughly when we can expect the final headliner? and how many additional bands are we likely to get?

(Also - as someone who like The Chats, I agree with everyone else who's surprised they are headliners)