What have you done to get ready for Glastonbury 24 ?

Crazyfool01

11 hours ago, bryano1000 said:

Does anyone know the best way of attaching a telescopic pole to a backpack?

I've just bought one off Amazon and don't fancy physically carrying it all the time! 

Get a backpack that has ice axe loops and straps and use them to attach the pole.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

Looks great and ground doesn’t seem as squelchy as when I visited a couple of weeks back 

It was a little in the centre of the fields but overall it was beautiful yesterday 🤩 not a lot of activity, long drops are all in. Think you are local to me? I’m wellington 

2 hours ago, Claire0406 said:

It was a little in the centre of the fields but overall it was beautiful yesterday 🤩 not a lot of activity, long drops are all in. Think you are local to me? I’m wellington 

Yep Taunton 

10 hours ago, Johnnyseven said:

Get a backpack that has ice axe loops and straps and use them to attach the pole.

17 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Could you gaffer tape the pole vertically to the backpack ( if you were to do it horizontally you could end up on manslaughter charges)?

Thanks both!

15 hours ago, Claire0406 said:

I’ve sent them separate as it was a combined video maybe it didn’t like that 

IMG_2789.mov IMG_2749.mov IMG_2741.mov FE582BC3-A8AD-44FD-9D2D-F5BC60B3722D.mov IMG_2745.mov

15 hours ago, Crazyfool01 said:

I can see all of those thanks 

I can see none of them!  It's the price you pay for being a gold member.  I've brought it up several times - hopefully a fix will be put in place one day! 

image.png.0dd32d8eb94f08c9d3a2e3d36d132116.png

46 minutes ago, stuie said:

I can see none of them!  It's the price you pay for being a gold member.  I've brought it up several times - hopefully a fix will be put in place one day! 

Same, wondering if it genuinely is permissions and that's why @Crazyfool01 can see them OK as he has extra rights?

18 minutes ago, clarkete said:

Same, wondering if it genuinely is permissions and that's why @Crazyfool01 can see them OK as he has extra rights?

I’m gold and I can see them so probably not a permissions issue. Is it a browser issue?  I’m on Safari on my phone 

1 hour ago, stuie said:

It’s a browser issue. Works via Safari on my phone but not via Edge on my laptop

12 minutes ago, andymk said:

It’s a browser issue. Works via Safari on my phone but not via Edge on my laptop

It doesn’t work for me on Safari for iphone, just checked. I’ve not been able to view uploaded vids for about a year on any device. 

1 minute ago, stuie said:

It doesn’t work for me on Safari for iphone, just checked. I’ve not been able to view uploaded vids for about a year on any device. 

It’s working for me on safari on my iPhone. 
I haven’t got any fancy codecs installed that I know of????????