Favourite photos from 2023

Crazyfool01

Just finished wading through mine (1800 pics) which'll be in the photo section soon, I'll drop a few in here...

I've snapped lots of aerial action before from the pit but this one is extra pleasing because I was way back from the front using full zoom...

TheHives-GlastonburyFestival2023-PB09.JPG

Bonnet art

AroundTheSite-GlastonburyFestival2023-PB19.JPG

Dinosaurs attack!

AroundTheSite-GlastonburyFestival2023-PB21.JPG

At GnR

GunsnRosesCrowd-GlastonburyFestival2023-PB03.JPG

Sparks with Dave Grohl disguised as Cate Blanchett

Sparks-GlastonburyFestival2023-PB16.JPG

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, kerplunk said:

Just finished wading through mine (1800 pics) which'll be in the photo section soon, I'll drop a few in here...

I've snapped lots of aerial action before from the pit but this one is extra pleasing because I was way back from the front using full zoom...

TheHives-GlastonburyFestival2023-PB09.JPG

Bonnet art

AroundTheSite-GlastonburyFestival2023-PB19.JPG

Dinosaurs attack!

AroundTheSite-GlastonburyFestival2023-PB21.JPG

At GnR

GunsnRosesCrowd-GlastonburyFestival2023-PB03.JPG

Sparks with Dave Grohl disguised as Cate Blanchett

Sparks-GlastonburyFestival2023-PB16.JPG

Great pics, mate!

But what the heck is happening with the dinosaurs? What's that all about?

Just now, MEGATRONICMEATWAGON said:

Great pics, mate!

But what the heck is happening with the dinosaurs? What's that all about?

they were running toward the pink meet-up at the tree ...  was also clueless if was an advertising stunt or something ... I must have been just out of shot ... there were a couple of police they were winding up 🙂 

3 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

they were running toward the pink meet-up at the tree ...  was also clueless if was an advertising stunt or something ... I must have been just out of shot ... there were a couple of police they were winding up 🙂 

Seems a lot of inflatable dinosaur costumes to carry in. Certainly wouldn't want to be stuck in one of them too long. 

What was the pink meet up as well? I was wearing a pink t-shirt when it was on and felt the gravitational pull to walk up the field to my own kind, but then the heat was too much and I went searching for shade instead.

Just now, MEGATRONICMEATWAGON said:

Seems a lot of inflatable dinosaur costumes to carry in. Certainly wouldn't want to be stuck in one of them too long. 

What was the pink meet up as well? I was wearing a pink t-shirt when it was on and felt the gravitational pull to walk up the field to my own kind, but then the heat was too much and I went searching for shade instead.

its a facebook thing on Glastochat .... where theyve raised funds for FMS I think and sold wristbands ( not obligatory for attendance ) but they share different drinks . And everyone meets at the tree .... next year sadly I dont think that tree will be there so they might get a bit lost 

10 minutes ago, MEGATRONICMEATWAGON said:

Yes I was defo thinking 'rather you than me..' at the time 😄 My other half wandered up to the pink meet to ask what it was about - something to do with the NHS is all I can remember!

edit - ok FMS - I was close!

AroundTheSite-GlastonburyFestival2023-PB20.JPG

Edited by kerplunk