Your biggest fail/error when attending The Farm?

Tom White

14 hours ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

I think they just confused people by starting with an epic version of Maggot Brain as a tribute to their guitarist who'd passed away.

I didn't turn up until after they'd started so missed that, but I think the biggest problem is I'd come in in the middle of their set cold and I never really warmed to it and they never really seemed to get going. 

If you enjoyed it at the time your decision was a good one.

You gained something else.

I missed Adele & went to the SE Corner. That later on bugged me, but I had a great night on the night.  So I wouldnt have had that if I went to Adele, it would habe just been a different good night.

It's only a wrong decision of you had a bad time wherever you went

On the sunday of 2000 I parked my car in some farmers field and walked across to the festival site, to get there we had to cross one of the travellers fields. I was pretty young a green at the time and found it pretty intimidating and the prospect of walking back through there at night wasn't filling me with joy. The end result was that we left before the headliner who was ... David Bowie! 

I missed out on seeing David Bowie because I was scared of some new age travellers!!!

My worst fail of all time was missing Moderat and Justice because my crew wanted to stay for Ed Sheeran and I couldn't be bothered to trek to West Holts and then have to find everyone after on the sunday in 2019.

This year though, I think I smashed it and don't have any major regrets apart from maybe taking it a little too easy on the saturday and arriving to Fred Again late and not getting into the crowd proper.

Leaving Blur in '09 for Black Eyed Peas, reasoning I had a Blur BST ticket for the next week. BEP used to be a great tight band but they'd started their descent into glorified karaoke by then.

Should have learnt to "never leave anything you are enjoying" by now.

Edited by MrZigster