Pyramid for Elton

Bike_Like_A_Mum

28 minutes ago, al_coholic said:

Pyramid stage screens asking everyone to pack up their chairs and blankets. Fair play. First time I have seen that

Best thing would be to have a sign in the entry to the car parks and entry gates saying don't bring the f**kers in in the first place

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, churlie100 said:

There were dozens of us. Dozens! 

Room to dance though is the key. Shame she had this happen twice now. Last year was during Diana and I watched her with a couple hundred and thats with Jack White following.

Edited by Suprefan

1 minute ago, thatTFBguy said:

Enjoy Elton all. Myself and 6 other people are eagerly awaiting Phoenix on Woodsies, least they'll definitely hear me chant "play long distance call" for the next hour and 15 minutes non stop. 

I really hope it's more than 6😭

Doesn't the pyramid field look weird from above, and without Row Mead

Just now, FloorFiller said:

Christ that’s far worse than I imagined it would be. 

I don't think I've ever seen the Other Stage so empty, other than in Weds or Thurs 🫤 hopefully a few people will leave Elton and join these, just sad to see! 

Feel like it's actually poor by the organisers to make bands play to these sorts of crowds. QOTSA (and probably Phoenix) would usually get decent numbers, but Elton's last show is an unmissable moment for most. Should have closed all other stages early, maybe have a single alternative at most. 

• Like 1