Celebrities

hodgey123

2 minutes ago, Justcalledtosay said:

He completely ignored me when i said hello to him (his prerogative) but then his wife barged into my wife on purpose as we just stood there watching Lizzo. They both had faces like thunder on them.

That's strange and disappointing!

My second year in a row at Glastonbury and I'm in a great position that I can get my hands of hospitality tickets each year.

I'm usually crap at spotting famous people but thought I did quite well this year.

Sean Dyche, Fraser T Smith, Bez, Dynamo, John Bishop, Chris Moyles (twice), Toby Tarrant, Grian (Fontaines DC), Tom from Blossoms (spotted him last year too), Fat Boy Slim (twice), John Bishop, Steve Lamaq (twice).

My Mrs was standing by Dermot O'Leary by the toilets when she was waiting for me

7 minutes ago, Justcalledtosay said:

There's a bit more context i could add which makes it worse but i'm not going to for the time being.

Make sure to @ me if you do because it has surprised me as despite the spitting incident, always got the impression he was a sound guy (although appreciate that sentence itself sounds crazy given the gravity of the spitting incident!)

8 minutes ago, Bubbalang said:

My second year in a row at Glastonbury and I'm in a great position that I can get my hands of hospitality tickets each year.

I'm usually crap at spotting famous people but thought I did quite well this year.

Sean Dyche, Fraser T Smith, Bez, Dynamo, John Bishop, Chris Moyles (twice), Toby Tarrant, Grian (Fontaines DC), Tom from Blossoms (spotted him last year too), Fat Boy Slim (twice), John Bishop, Steve Lamaq (twice).

My Mrs was standing by Dermot O'Leary by the toilets when she was waiting for me

If you are ever in the great position to be able to sell hospitality tickets I would definitely be interested!

After lightly slating him in another thread prior to the festival, I saw the lead singer of The 1975 at West Holts before Black Country, New Road. 

He did stop for a few people who recognised him to give him some credit. Also fairly sure I saw one member of Young Fathers at the Pyramid too.

2 hours ago, Justcalledtosay said:

He completely ignored me when i said hello to him (his prerogative) but then his wife barged into my wife on purpose as we just stood there watching Lizzo. They both had faces like thunder on them.

Still livid about Arctic Monkeys ‘not playing enough old stuff’?

Was a year of comedians for me! Saw josh widdecombe and nish Kumar in the park one morning, then saw Phil wang at basement jaxx in SL, then he was standing next to us again about 12 hours later at CMAT. Also saw Ed Miliband at west holts and Fatboy slim on the railway. 
Oh and Caitlin Moran in Strummerville on Wed.

They were right to cut her off. She knew she was late, she should’ve shortened the set.

She’s clearly very much too entitled and egotistical, thinking she’s way above what she is. That’s also alluding to her comments about not being listed at the top of the poster.

I hope Emily and co have learned from this and she’s never asked back.

My friend 'bumped into' (hunted down) and got a selfie with Taron Egerton

We saw Peter and Abi Crouch, Jamie Carragher and Lewis Hamilton. Lewis was on the side of the stage for Elton, and we saw him just before entering the Pyramid in one of the tinted 4x4s - had his window down which slightly defeated the purpose.

Matt Dr Who Smith at Pretenders. He seemed ok but some of his friends were much the worse for wear. Scanned faces but didn’t ID them.

Jamali Maddix in West Holts for Joey Badass.

Nina Conti between Woodsies and Other after Hot Chip. We were buying drinks and donuts and when stallholder shouted out ‘donuts’ she thought they were hers.