Primavera Sound 2024

UsernameHere

6 minutes ago, hollyzone said:

I've never tried for ticketed Ciutat shows before - can you get multiple shows on one main festival ticket/account? On that Sunday I would love to see Model/Actriz and Mandy, Indiana then pop over to catch WFYE and Dorian Electra, but I don't know how viable that is.

As long as not sold out and unlikely to be then yes you can.

1 minute ago, Memory Man said:

Im not bothered by the national but a friend is, will the razz sell out to VIP or do you think they will keep some back for general?

They will keep some back for general. Last year it was possible to get tickets for the Pet Shop Boys' ciutat-gig without a VIP-ticket.

• Upvote 1

Ooft that Sunday in Apolo is stacked. Will need to save some beans for that as all those acts are high on my list. 

VIP ticket means I don't have to stress but this is a very weak Ciutat compared to the last few years so I'd say anyone who's online when general ticket sale is on will be fine. 

A shame Razz only being used once as I live round the corner.

I arrive around 7pm on Tuesday 28 but want to try and catch Les Savy Fav as they're on at 10.30pm. Can you turn up late or will the venue turn people away after a certain time? I never had the time for Ciutat shows so this would be my first time attending! 

Edited by katyaz

21 minutes ago, katyaz said:

I arrive around 7pm on Tuesday 28 but want to try and catch Les Savy Fav as they're on at 10.30pm. Can you turn up late or will the venue turn people away after a certain time? I never had the time for Ciutat shows so this would be my first time attending! 

If you have a reservation, there shouldn't be a problem. I didn't get to Jockstrap til 1am last year.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, branvan said:

Will you have to buy the tickets/reservations in the app (where PRIMAVERA PRO now is featured)? 

In the AccessTicket app, yes.

And if you attend, you will get the money automatically refunded after the event - no need to spend the credit on drinks.

13 minutes ago, Quadrophobia said:

Does ist in general make sense to just book everything I might want to see? Can I cancel my booking the same day and get refunded? Or do i only get refunded, when I attend?

No, you can only cancel the day before and get refunded.

The fairest thing to do I think is to decide now and only get tickets to shows you are confident you will attend.

59 minutes ago, Hip Priest said:

If you have a reservation, there shouldn't be a problem. I didn't get to Jockstrap til 1am last year.

Amazing thank you. Will make a note in my calendar to book when they're available!

8 minutes ago, JedTheHumanoid said:

National starts at 19:00, Phoenix at 21:50. assuming 1:45 long set from National gives us an hour for the trip. sounds doable, maybe miss the first few songs of Phoenix.

In a taxi is 10 mins max!

Edited by xxialac