Primavera Sound 2024

UsernameHere

Thanks for the effort, it’s always nice to have these fake lineups to talk about.

I don’t get why the headliners are in reverse order, and some artist like Crystal Fighters would never be allowed getting past the entrance, but there are a lot of possible names otherwise.

Also, monthly reminder that Karol G is not PS material per se.

1 hour ago, Trk said:

Thanks for the effort, it’s always nice to have these fake lineups to talk about.

I don’t get why the headliners are in reverse order, and some artist like Crystal Fighters would never be allowed getting past the entrance, but there are a lot of possible names otherwise.

Karol G for now seems like the most probable female big artist to come to Primavera, after SZA 

11 minutes ago, festivalguy97 said:

Karol G for now seems like the most probable female big artist to come to Primavera, after SZA 

Based on what exactly? Don't know her, so might have missed any news over upcoming european tour dates. Just wondering why she's being mentioned this often...

Just now, Marty76 said:

Based on what exactly? Don't know her, so might have missed any news over upcoming european tour dates. Just wondering why she's being mentioned this often...

It was confirmed some months ago by herself that she’s touring Europe next year + I think she’s the perfect fit for Primavera after their New Normal rebrand. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, diogozsz said:

It was confirmed some months ago by herself that she’s touring Europe next year + I think she’s the perfect fit for Primavera after their New Normal rebrand. 

Yes, she’s touring around in Summer and she confirmed a European Tour. She’s the “thing” at the moment specially in Latin countries and Spain so I think it’s the best booking that Primavera can have whether people like it or not. The only reason she wouldn’t come is if she did a stadium/arena tour in Spain like Bad Bunny as they are both huge in Spain. 

3 minutes ago, festivalguy97 said:

Yes, she’s touring around in Summer and she confirmed a European Tour. She’s the “thing” at the moment specially in Latin countries and Spain so I think it’s the best booking that Primavera can have whether people like it or not. The only reason she wouldn’t come is if she did a stadium/arena tour in Spain like Bad Bunny as they are both huge in Spain. 

Thanks, probably not my cup of tea, but I'll give it a try.

2 hours ago, Trk said:

Why not with Crystal Fighters?

3 minutes ago, chemica said:

Unsure why, but I’m not so quick to write that off as a fake… the balance of headliners, quality and depth of undercard. Feels possible. 

I'm pretty sure saying the poster came from the manager of 'chasing status' was a bit of a wink to say it's a fake for a bit of fun (we literally said we were all shocked a fake one hasn't turned up yet)

1 hour ago, foolee said:

Why not with Crystal Fighters?

They have played countless times in every minor (and a few major) festival around here. Next year they are already playing in half a dozen of them.

They are one of the most stale acts around, kind of a meme at this point.

1 hour ago, chemica said:

Unsure why, but I’m not so quick to write that off as a fake… the balance of headliners, quality and depth of undercard. Feels possible. 

Other than the formatting and spelling being all over the place, the design, the lack of Spanish acts, no sponsors, no Shellac or DJ Coco and acts listed that aren't available - yeah it looks pretty legit 😉 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Fleetwood_Mac_And_Cheese said:

I'm just going to clown due to the fact Joanna Newsom was on the (almost certainly fake) poster and hope

She'd be a great surprise act from Primavera, and the fact she did a surprise support set for Fleet Foxes makes me think there's the tiniest glimmer of a chance...

19 minutes ago, allribena said:

She'd be a great surprise act from Primavera, and the fact she did a surprise support set for Fleet Foxes makes me think there's the tiniest glimmer of a chance...

The whole show was organized because she wanted to play and try out new songs, so there is a tiny spark of hope that she’ll be back next year.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, quentin_Tent said:

My mate’s dad is the manager of chasing status and he sent me the legit official poster 

B600E814-9A6B-4DBA-84AD-B3D683CC189D.jpeg

The funny thing of this poster is that although it’s totally fake, I do feel that at least the big headliner names are going to be all of these, plus minus a couple of artists/bands. Smaller artists are harder to predict but besides Tool and Lana I think that it’s very probable the headliners are those. 

15 minutes ago, davidoffescassi said:

I am the only one who thinks Karol G is terrible?

I am not into that kind of music, but I can admit there are decent acts there. I can't stand her. 

Tried it today for the first and last time and please know you're not alone.