Primavera Sound 2024

UsernameHere

19 minutes ago, matrainertje said:

Tool would be a weird one for Primavera. A metal headliner being one of your biggest names would bring a very different audience to the site. 

I dont see Tool as a pure metalband to be honest. Would be great to have them and don't think it will impact the audience that much. 

• Upvote 3

23 minutes ago, diogozsz said:

I can see both PinkPantheress and Tokischa coming back this year. PinkPantheress has a new project and the Tokischa concert was WAY overcrowded this year so I’m sensing they’re going to bring her back this year and give her a bigger stage.

PinkPantheress is coming for sure, also she skipped Spain in her tour next Spring. And I guess with the new album she’s gonna do festivals next summer. 

5 hours ago, quentin_Tent said:

My mate’s dad is the manager of chasing status and he sent me the legit official poster 

B600E814-9A6B-4DBA-84AD-B3D683CC189D.jpeg

Talking serious...

We can have James Blake, Devo, EITS, Anhoni..., Underworld, Fever Ray, Water from your Eyes, etc...

And, why not Patti Smith? Bjork? DJs like Blessed Madonna, Peggy Gou?

1 hour ago, joselito said:

Talking serious...

We can have James Blake, Devo, EITS, Anhoni..., Underworld, Fever Ray, Water from your Eyes, etc...

tbh , i believe most of this bands will be on the final poster.

Not Lingua Ignota of course , since that project is officially dead,  and she goes by the name of Reverend Kristin Michael Hayter now

8 hours ago, joselito said:

Talking serious...

Everything is possible but the artists must at least be on tour around thar period next year

• Upvote 1