Primavera Sound 2024

UsernameHere

More water points than 2022 anyway 🫠

22 minutes ago, pipan said:

Not sure, but definitely only one wine point, as last year.

I'm sure I could order wine at every bar before. Did it change last year? 

33 minutes ago, katyaz said:

More water points than 2022 anyway 🫠

I'm sure I could order wine at every bar before. Did it change last year? 

And was it any good? I tried wine from "general" bar once and it was warm and not very pleasant. Maybe just bad luck, but since then I only use dedicated wine spot(s) at Primavera.

33 minutes ago, pipan said:

And was it any good? I tried wine from "general" bar once and it was warm and not very pleasant. Maybe just bad luck, but since then I only use dedicated wine spot(s) at Primavera.

It was fine (from what I remember). my group usually has no patience to go to the dedicated bars and they're constantly rushing, so it was always general bar drinks for me. This year it's a smaller group so I'm checking all the dedicated bars instead 

I usually go with Vermouth from the general bar which is nicer than the wine imo and they usually fill the glasses even though it's about 14% alcohol so it's good value. Or sometimes Aeperol (but there isn't enough of those bars). 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, pipan said:

Man the "new" Albini location is a bummer. There was a bar there that was often the easiest one to get a drink at which seems to be completely gone now.

Also, if you don't zoom in it looks like theres sheep in the VIP area

but IF you zoom in you can already see people from reddit waiting for Lana at the barricade

Edited by Quadrophobia
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Quadrophobia said:

Man the "new" Albini location is a bummer. There was a bar there that was often the easiest one to get a drink at which seems to be completely gone now.

Also, if you don't zoom in it looks like theres sheep in the VIP area

but IF you zoom in you can already see people from reddit waiting for Lana at the barricade

bahaha that made me chortle

10 minutes ago, sinivali said:

I know it's a week away so subject to change, but the weather forecast for Friday/Saturday isn't looking too great..

I'm seeing 24° and 0% rain all weekend.

But honestly, there is no relaible way to predict weather this early.

The rain percentage value means: "it rained on x% of days with these weather conditions" and the specific conditions cannot be projected reliably a week before

Edited by Quadrophobia

10 minutes ago, Gnarler said:

Twigs should be getting a slightly longer set then, Great stuff.

Yeah, but at their new time, I am supposed to be at Apolo 2 for Dorian Electra. I know, I can catch Dorian Electra on Saturday, but there's this Mitski clash. Or I can see The Lemon Twigs on Saturday, but I wanted to see also Merina Gris...

* recalculating *