Primavera Sound 2024

UsernameHere

27 minutes ago, pipan said:

Taking into account that all the Thursday clashes start after 10 p.m., Thursday actually becomes the weakest day for me. I'm still not sure what to see before 10 p.m. And I'm yet to decide what NOT to see after 10 p.m.

Thursday early has Arab Strap, Blonde Redhead, Lambchop, William Basinski and more!

• Downvote 1

28 minutes ago, katyaz said:

That Charli XCX-Roisin-Model/Actriz clash on Saturday sucks. 30 mins of each set maybe, marching across the entire site with tired Saturday feet 😩

Yeah the Charli - Model Actriz clash sucks, have tickets for MA on the Sunday night so its gonna be Charli 

4 minutes ago, RifleSmile said:

Yeah the Charli - Model Actriz clash sucks, have tickets for MA on the Sunday night so its gonna be Charli 

Yeah this is the way! Wish I knew about the clash when booking ciutat tickets, I went for Les Savy Fav on Tuesday instead and ofc MA is sold out on Sunday. I might then get tickets for Charli's tour later this year but damn this is why we need the timetable in good time 😅

• Upvote 1

That Sunday Ciutat gig with Lemon Twigs, Royel Otis, Mandy, Indiana and Model/Actriz is looking like an absolute WINNER now. Literally won't see any on the Saturday. Will probably head home after Charli, rest up and try be in good condition for it.

1 minute ago, Gnarler said:

That Sunday Ciutat gig with Lemon Twigs, Royel Otis, Mandy, Indiana and Model/Actriz is looking like an absolute WINNER now. Literally won't see any on the Saturday. Will probably head home after Charli, rest up and try be in good condition for it.

100% with you.

Amazing to have one Ciutat night that can take out 4 clashes. 
That said, yeah will be absolutely broken by then plus MI and MA are intense!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, xxialac said:

100% with you.

Amazing to have one Ciutat night that can take out 4 clashes. 
That said, yeah will be absolutely broken by then plus MI and MA are intense!

Historically, I am at the Sunday gigs only physically. Mentally, I'm in bed. So yeaaah let's see if 4 bangers back to back can pull me out of it. Saturday I've got some big gaps to chill in. Maybe I'll finally spend some time down by the water.

3 minutes ago, Whos3000_ said:

I am confident they will adjust some gaps. Sza to charli with nothing worth seeing (sorry, atarashi gakko) doesn’t make any sense. Just move American football there 

does this normally happen though? dont feel like it does

5 minutes ago, Whos3000_ said:

I am confident they will adjust some gaps. Sza to charli with nothing worth seeing (sorry, atarashi gakko) doesn’t make any sense. Just move American football there 

Remember the black hole before Rosalia last year. Dont expect changes, it is what it is

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TapeRecorder said:

Having not been since 2022, what was the consensus on the layout of pull&bear and Amazon music stage last year?

Were too close together in my opinion. 

Amazon was surrounded by a load of fencing and bins/toilets too. 

Cupra is the best.

Thursday: Viuda - Voxtrot - Arab Strap - Mannequin Pussy - Blonde Redhead - Amaarae - Duster - Deftones - Sofia Kourtesis - The Armed - Wiegedood

Friday: Lisasinson - Aiko el Grupo - Silica Gel - Scowl - Yo La Tengo - Gel - LDR - The National - Brutus - Mount Kimbie

Saturday: Tercer Sol - Sophia Chablau - Slow Pulp - Militarie Gun - El Mato a un Policia Motorizado - Eartheater - American Football - Mandy Indiana - Atarashi Gakko! - Model/Actriz.

Looking strong, especially excited about the Thursday. Will be absolutely exhausted by the time Wiegedood starts and hopefully be able to enjoy the sheer noise washing over us. 

A bit disappointed with the scheduling for Saturday but still plenty to see throughout the night. 

the huge black hole in the Lana del Rey slot clashing only with spanish artists and jessica prat, who is quite similar (sorry if anyone is offended) even the proposals from the boiler room and the warehouse don't seem too interesting... "seems like they want to push a big part of the crowd to mordor 

35 minutes ago, katyaz said:

What's the consensus on the Amazon stage vs Binance in 2022? I wasn't there last year either but I liked the Binance stage, that hill was a nice place to chill for a bit

Amazon stage feels like your dancing in a car park, and because the entrance is right next to it you can't stand stage right.

On occasion last year (when Calvin Harris was on...) I chilled on the hill where binance used to be