Bearded Theory 2024

1 hour ago, THEBOILERMAN said:

The first beer......... we drive down from Glasgow in a minibus with me driving so my first beer is the one thats handed to me as we pull into the carpark 🙂 

Just before being welcomed by a monk asking for a donation. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, THEBOILERMAN said:

The first beer......... we drive down from Glasgow in a minibus with me driving so my first beer is the one thats handed to me as we pull into the carpark 🙂 

You have to get the timing right...couple of years ago we were going to Beautiful Days...we were 10 minutes away according to the satnav so I cracked a can open...3 cans and 1.5 hours later we were still sat in traffic and my teeth were floating (my other half was driving)

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Chrisp1986 said:

We are having to stay in a Premier Inn this year as wife doesn't want to camp. Not sure if we will be driving over for Thursday 😒

😆Is it bed & breakfast? AYCE buffet? 

Looking forward to telling the babby I am taking her to Soft Play then seeing the look of disappointment when she sees its two semi naked men shouting at us for an hour. 

Pretty happy with them. Does seem to be a lot of high-energy shouty bands this year. 

Edited by Flaminglippy

8 minutes ago, Chrisp1986 said:

I would say the line up is getting way too shouty (not my thing) but I won't as I would get accused of complaining.

I'm sure they will address the balance in the next couple of announcements. I like a bit of shouty (Benefits and Skindred were probably my highlights last year) but hoping for a bit more indie/reggae in the the final line up. 

39 minutes ago, Chrisp1986 said:

I would say the line up is getting way too shouty (not my thing) but I won't as I would get accused of complaining.

Same for us, a shouty standalone gig is great but a run of shouty bands at a festival gets boring.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Chrisp1986 said:

You literally just have 🤣

• 3 weeks later...

I dont know if this is allowed here but iam selling my bearded theory tickets and if anyone is intereseted let me know before I list them on twickets, thanks

Weekend Ticket - £185

Campervan Ticket - £85

Tickets will be emailed in PDF format

4 minutes ago, gary1979666 said:

Any idea when the day splits will get announced?  Hoping for Spunge and Punk Rock Factory on the same day, on a weekend - then I'm a dead cert for a day ticket.

April/Early May but you will be disappointed about day tickets as they do not do such things