Campervan Resale

Daimo

3 hours ago, Bike_Like_A_Mum said:

YAYYYY! Got East Quiet thanks to another awesome Efester. Bloody brilliant day! Woohooo!

Watch out @Avalon_FieldsI'm hunting you down for bevvy 😜

That's great! I'll be preparing a selection of fine wines and choice cocktails in advance. Alternatively there may be a warm beer.

What time do you expect to be arriving? 

Party on the Hill of Death! 🏔️☠️

5 minutes ago, Cleetus said:

I've only been once before (2014) stayed on the West campervan field. 

Looking forward to seeing this hill of death from myself after reading about it so often. 

It's a great view during the day but also an amazing experience at night with the added beautiful noise.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, jesskshellard said:

Hey Andrew I am interested in one if you still have it?

Yes no problem it’s yours we have it because we bought two in the original sale in the hope that the others in our group would be successful in the ticket resale but unfortunately they where not but it’s yours 

44 minutes ago, Cooter said:

It's a great view during the day but also an amazing experience at night with the added beautiful noise.

My friend has been allocated an electric hook-up spot as she has to have constant access to power for medical equipment. Are those specs high up the hill by any chance? I don’t know East CV at all and just assumed that she would be fairly close to gate C. 

26 minutes ago, Blisterpack said:

My friend has been allocated an electric hook-up spot as she has to have constant access to power for medical equipment. Are those specs high up the hill by any chance? I don’t know East CV at all and just assumed that she would be fairly close to gate C. 

I've got no idea where pitches with those facilities would be. Pretty much all the public pitches are at the top of the hill, however the hill isn't that long, maybe a 100m or so.

2 hours ago, Avalon_Fields said:

That's great! I'll be preparing a selection of fine wines and choice cocktails in advance. Alternatively there may be a warm beer.

What time do you expect to be arriving? 

Party on the Hill of Death! 🏔️☠️

We'll only be round the corner, staying at the lion west pennard the night before. So will just roll on as early as we can to be honest. See you there 😊

1 minute ago, Bike_Like_A_Mum said:

We'll only be round the corner, staying at the lion west pennard the night before. So will just roll on as early as we can to be honest. See you there 😊

both of you attend the virtual meets on occasion so might  be able to say hello on one of those before the festival 🙂 

1 hour ago, Blisterpack said:

If she asked for accessible campervan spot with electric then it will probably be Spring Ground accessible camping? Not sure they are available in east unless they have an accessible option there too?

2 hours ago, Cleetus said:

I've only been once before (2014) stayed on the West campervan field. 

Looking forward to seeing this hill of death from myself after reading about it so often. 

sometimes also known as the Slope of Mild Inconvenience (my knees still think HoD)

54 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

both of you attend the virtual meets on occasion so might  be able to say hello on one of those before the festival 🙂 

Yes I have said hello to@Avalon_Fieldson thevirtual meet before. and he's always been helpful on the campervan fields pages previously so that's how I knew he'd be there 🤣

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Blisterpack said:

Accessible Forward Campervan Site is in E21, at the top of the hill where its relatively flat, it was the back 4 rows in 2019 when this photo was taken. The pitches with hook up are in front of the hedge, same row as the Access Arrivals Tent and Wheelchair charging as shown in the photo below. A steward will direct them to their pitch. Shout out if you want any other questions answered I have been pitching in Accessible Forward Campervan Site since 2011. 😀

285834653_10160357452650337_6071980399464180353_n.jpg

• Upvote 1