Who are you looking forward to seeing that is not on the line-up poster?

Toby Larone

27 minutes ago, JackPortch said:

Queens of the Stone Age 🤞

were announced by the guardian accidentally on friday - should be there 🙂 when added will be most anticipated act probably!

13 hours ago, JMB01 said:

Saw Suede in Norwich on Saturday and they were incredible, better than ever and new tracks sounding as good as the old .

would be absolutely perfect for the other stage opener on Friday and no dates a week either side .

I saw them in Guildford last night; my first Suede gig. Amazing energy (onstage at least!) and yes I think that would be a great slot for them. Or anywhere on the Other tbh.

• Like 1

On 3/5/2023 at 8:10 PM, BlueDaze said:

I still hold out hope that Tears for Fears will open the festival on Friday morning.... Gaz Coombes has got to make an appearance, Self Esteem would warrant a decent Woodsies slot and i'm sorry @Crazyfool01but October Drift surely must be turning up... (they just dont trust that you wont blab to your mates on here 😁) I am seeing then in late April, I expect them to be confirming by then.. 🤞

Oh.. and as others have said Siouxsie would be amazing

Well if they do make it . Then I’d be shocked … although the gsh remains 

• 2 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, Punksnotdead said:

Probably won't go down well on here, but I heard The Lathums live from 6 music festival last night & thought they sounded really good - not reinventing the wheel, but got an early Arctic's / Maccabees vibe off them.

I won't be at Glastonbury, but I'd watch them if they were on TV.

I heard that, thought they were dreadful.

59 minutes ago, Punksnotdead said:

Probably won't go down well on here, but I heard The Lathums live from 6 music festival last night & thought they sounded really good - not reinventing the wheel, but got an early Arctic's / Maccabees vibe off them.

I won't be at Glastonbury, but I'd watch them if they were on TV.

Saw them last year, they put on a good show. Not keen on the lead singer but the band were good fun.

Didn't hear the 6 music festival performance but really enjoyed their last single release 'Struggle'