Elton v Fred clash poll

gfa

Elton John v Fred Again clash  

319 members have voted

1. 1. If they were to clash who would win for you?

• Elton John
    • Fred Again
    • Probably wouldn't see either

I don't like the idea of choosing between Fred and Elton, but I'd definitely see Elton over him. Seen Fred a handful of times now, whereas only seen Elton once before and I think this set will be very very special. I'm sure he (Fred) will pop up elsewhere across the weekend too, plus has more shows coming elsewhere this year. 

3 hours ago, BambooShanks said:

At this point I have no idea. 

I've seen Elton before and had a good time.  His voice may not be what it was but with everyone singing along, it won't matter.  Plus it's his last UK gig so you'd assume there'd be something special.

However, you may have noticed that I'm a little bit hyped about FA and it is the set that I'm most excited about.

It'll all come down to how I'm feeling on Sunday.  If I've hit it too hard on the saturday, I'll be at Elton.  If I've got some fuel in the tank then FA will probably win out.

My hope is that FA is a big Elton fan and will refuse to headline against him as he would want to see that set as well.

Lol as if a relative unknown gets to pick where he plays...

Actually...he's only where he is because of daddy's money and connections so he'll probably bump Elton down to legend slot and headline himself.

1 minute ago, kingbadger said:

Really the only real choice is Fred Again to headline Other against Elton, to avoid any potential Elton/Prodigy clash 

Either is good.

Of course this could all be avoided by putting Elton in his correct spot in the line up

4 hours ago, Zacko said:

Fred vs anyone else, Fred.

Fred vs Elton, Elton.

Seen Fred twice now, and Elton too, but at Glasto you just know both will be huge vibes. Elton wins out though just for the occasion. 

Not seen Fred before and this is my take. Eltons last show vs someone who will probably be a main stay at festivals for awhile. 

My hope is still

Prodigy/Fred/Elton for my headliners.

1 hour ago, Superscally said:

Lol as if a relative unknown gets to pick where he plays...

Actually...he's only where he is because of daddy's money and connections so he'll probably bump Elton down to legend slot and headline himself.

I don't think anyone's mentioned this before. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, kingbadger said:

He is in the correct spot, you just don't have a clue what you're talking about.

Oh I know exactly what I'm taking about

He's an act for the picnic blanket posse and those who got lost on their way to a Stately Home somewhere.

3 minutes ago, Skip997 said:

He's an act for the picnic blanket posse and those who got lost on their way to a Stately Home somewhere.

You get your edgy reggae Pyramid headliner on the Saturday mate. Let those who want to actually party do so on the Sunday 

3 minutes ago, Skip997 said:

Yeah, how dare one of the biggest British artists in history, whose on their final tour, headline the biggest UK festival, for their last UK date. 

No, wait, you would rather Eminem, 100% know what you're talking about, everyone is wrong. 

1 minute ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

There'll be a minimum of 100,000 people there to see him.

At a rough estimate there'll only be a few dozen folk with picnic blankets. The rest are going to be down to get taps aff and fucking spangled.

Spangled at Elton?

Behave

Unless we have a very different meaning of the word.

3 minutes ago, kingbadger said:

You get your edgy reggae Pyramid headliner on the Saturday mate. Let those who want to actually party do so on the Sunday 

Then they'll be off to Fred Again or The Temple or NYC Downlow

Have we had some news then, cause to the best of my knowledge there are no reggae acts booked.

Edited by Skip997