2023 ticket competitions

Leyrulion

1 hour ago, HeyPorter said:

Last day of Co-op entries, that’s 12 chances between me and partner done. I failed on the first day whilst she missed one. Last chance now as not trying anything else. 

I got them all but I wonder how many people have played so what are our chances?

13 hours ago, faymondo said:

Well sometimes you cant hide it. Like the Vodaphone how many phones competition on Twitter that my wife has won 🤯

Cant quite believe that after all the ticket dramas that we ended up winning two tickets and will be on the farm.

Has not quite sunk in yet and until the tickets are in hand wont quite believe it. 

Yay, well done to her 👏😁👏!!

14 hours ago, faymondo said:

Well sometimes you cant hide it. Like the Vodaphone how many phones competition on Twitter that my wife has won 🤯

Cant quite believe that after all the ticket dramas that we ended up winning two tickets and will be on the farm.

Has not quite sunk in yet and until the tickets are in hand wont quite believe it. 

Amazing news. Really happy for you

1 hour ago, Johnnyseven said:

I got them all but I wonder how many people have played so what are our chances?

Impossible to know but I haven't seen this comp advertised as much as the others so fingers crossed that gives us a bit of a better chance 🤞

2 minutes ago, angelin said:

Wouldnt it be good if the chocolate people knew which shops the last bars where in and made it into some kind of treasure hunt?

Yeah it’s kind of hard now trying to find it … if someone wants to send me some ( happy to pay cost  ) give me a shout 

15 minutes ago, angelin said:

Wouldnt it be good if the chocolate people knew which shops the last bars where in and made it into some kind of treasure hunt?

Unfortunately I feel like this competition is a really tough one. It is incredibly easy to peek into the bar to see whether the ticket is in there. These golden tickets are easily saleable. I do feel more have been found but are probably in the process of being sold on. 

For those who bought a Vodafone sim to try and win tickets did you buy a specific sim or top up? A couple of days ago I went into Tesco and bought a random 99p sim (7GB data, unlimited calls and texts when topped up) and a £10 top up (E-voucher). I've associated the voucher with the sim phone number, waited over 48 hours but don't have access to VeryMe rewards. When I spoke to the vod help via chat, they say I have to buy another top up to get access. Does that sound right?

How much longer does the Vodafone win tickets run for? 

1 hour ago, Doohickey said:

For those who bought a Vodafone sim to try and win tickets did you buy a specific sim or top up? A couple of days ago I went into Tesco and bought a random 99p sim (7GB data, unlimited calls and texts when topped up) and a £10 top up (E-voucher). I've associated the voucher with the sim phone number, waited over 48 hours but don't have access to VeryMe rewards. When I spoke to the vod help via chat, they say I have to buy another top up to get access. Does that sound right?

How much longer does the Vodafone win tickets run for? 

Hmmm.

I purchased a 99p sim and ordered a free sim (husband and I) and topped up both with £10 via card. Not sure if it’s different. One took less than 48 hours to allow access to rewards, the other over 48 hours. 

15 minutes ago, ModernMan said:

Can’t find any chocolate anywhere, it’s getting pretty desperate now 😅

There’s lots being sold on eBay at inflated prices. Unfortunately it’s far too easy to see into the bar without opening it. It’s put me off the competition completely.