Instafest

lessthanwill1

Didn't even realise there was an Instafest thread, just posted mine in the Wrapped thread. 🙈

Interesting mix this year, quite a departure from what I'm used to...it's been a great year for trying out new things! 

IMG_1286.PNG

• 3 weeks later...

1743249410_AlvoRamFest(1).thumb.png.7b61925867d5787d4d0e7c332be7bcd8.png

I haven't been using spotify as much this year, as I got a free apple music account with my phone upgrade. This is my 6 month one. So yeh, probably not the lineup I'd 'choose' myself. Some good ones on there though. of all of the days, I'd probably want to change Tuesday the most, Make Em headliner, with Prodigy subbing... Holly, Bicep and O-Rod further down, with Lorde and PSB swapped out for somebody else. 

Wed and Thur look ok, just a couple of changes needed on each. Swap out Bastille, Vengaboys and Kacey on the Wednesday, and Sigrid, Scouting and Charli on the Thursday... Purely because I've no desire to see any of them again right now. 

(I'm not sharing my whole year one, purely because it has an artist on it I really really don't like, but was told to give a chance to... So listened to lots of his tracks, and still don't like most of his messaging.) 

Edited by Alvoram