Accommodation 1st December on Sale

Avalon_Fields

2 hours ago, BluePaul said:

Anyone know what the score is on setting up the caravan in CV East then taking the towing car offsite?  I know there are restrictions on access post 14:00 on Sunday but can you come and go before then?

Pretty sure the guy next to me left site last year but not sure if it was officially allowed...

it's fine, however I would take something to save the parking space, a windbreak or pop up tent as you may get someone in a campervan parking up.

• Like 1

On 11/27/2022 at 7:43 PM, metty22 said:

Does anyone know if kids are allowed in both WV and Sticklinch? It's my partners 40th while we are there and she is quite keen on taking the kids. I'm working on her but also would a 4 man scout be big enough for 2 adults and 2 little ones. 

Yes definitely. Can’t think of anywhere they’re not allowed 😊 it would be big enough if they’re little. 

8 hours ago, topmarksbri said:

How many tents can you book? So if all of my group of 12 are getting 2 man tents how many will we be able to get at a time?

2 tents per booking. You’ll need to decide on a group name if you want to be together. You enter the group name on each booking, then they assign you tents in a row. 

48 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

Trying to incentivise the ‘green’ option slightly 

And also that they're restricted in what they can bring, so for example a parent bringing 2 kids may struggle to carry sufficient camping gear on the coach.

Seems like an obvious thing to do to me, so not sure why they'll have changed it.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Supernova. said:

How easy is it to get a tent for worthy view on sale day? Really want the bell tent but not sure how many there are / how fats they sell out. My internet is shocking, I feel doomed!

I think bells and scouts are not too bad, tipi will be most popular, bunkpad and podpad fairly popular too. 

• Thanks 1