Accommodation 1st December on Sale

Avalon_Fields

Just now, Beaver89 said:

I've never tried for campervans before but am trying to pick up for my Dad. It now says sold out but is there a second chance or other way of getting a pitch? Hoping for some veteran tips please! Thanks!

They pop up for sale quite often from now until the cut off for refunds, people change their minds etc

So keep the page bookmarked and check often.

There are also other non official camper/caravan sites equally as close to the site, just more expensive.

2 minutes ago, Beaver89 said:

I've never tried for campervans before but am trying to pick up for my Dad. It now says sold out but is there a second chance or other way of getting a pitch? Hoping for some veteran tips please! Thanks!

I’d try for a while today … there will be more chances though in resale 

1 hour ago, Evilredzebra said:

Thanks Paul - I was just putting my details in to buy another tent and it struck me that when I cancel it, I'd probably have to cancel the parking as well so I shall keep the faith and trust all of you who have told me I'll be fine!!!  I've been ridiculously lucky this year already with getting tickets and then straight through for accommodation so I'll stop being a child and relax!!!

Car park tickets now available without the purchase of a tent.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Beaver89 said:

Keep checking back, as tickets do occasionally become available before the resale.

As an alternative, there are other campsites around the festival perimeter.

We've never had to use but has been our back up on a couple of occasions where we've missed out on CV tickets.

Keep the faith and be persistent, you'll get there!

51 minutes ago, carlosj said:

CV Tickets come out with the name (possibly address) and registration number that was used to buy the CV ticket - ie your mate's. It will then arrive with his festival ticket. Are you both using this cv space or just you? If just you, then he will need to be in the van when you enter the cv fields on that first time, or previous Seetickets rules meant you could ask them to transfer this CV ticket to you, if you are both in the same group of 6 that got the festival tickets in October.

Thanks for your help. The CV space is for him not me and it’s booked with his registration number just my name in the payment! 

As if stands, I’m in the same booked group of 6 deposits as him but I usually work it and subject to getting a work place won’t be paying my balance.

Any ideas? 😀

3 minutes ago, stuie said:

Thanks for your help. The CV space is for him not me and it’s booked with his registration number just my name in the payment! 

As if stands, I’m in the same booked group of 6 deposits as him but I usually work it and subject to getting a work place won’t be paying my balance.

Any ideas? 😀

The ticket will be linked to his registration.. i dont think they care who pays it..

My daughters BF got one (on my registration) and paid for it using his cc.. The confirmation was emailed to me by See Tickets

31 minutes ago, Beaver89 said:

I note that even on here people are stating that they have multiple tickets in error (more than 1 person getting through) so there should be a number going back in the pot. 

May be worth keeping an eye on the page  https://glastonbury.seetickets.com/content/extras#. You can set up a service that reviews pages for change and notifies you.. (I believe that @Neilmay have something as recommendation for same) 

Edited by BlueDaze
additional info

41 minutes ago, pops1998 said:

If anyone can shed some light on this I’d be really grateful …. Does anyone know if you’re able to be driven in to the Sticklinch campsite and dropped off by someone who isn’t staying and doesn’t have a car parking pass? Like literally just to be dropped off at the parking site/entrance? 

No, I don't believe you are as they wouldn't let the car through without the relevant pass.

7 minutes ago, BlueDaze said:

The ticket will be linked to his registration.. i dont think they care who pays it..

My daughters BF got one (on my registration) and paid for it using his cc.. The confirmation was emailed to me by See Tickets

Thanks… it’s just that the booking confirmation had gone to his email address but with my name on! 

1 minute ago, stuie said:

Thanks… it’s just that the booking confirmation had gone to his email address but with my name on! 

point well made... Same with mine.

I still believe that they will follow the Registration Number when printing tickets.. 

(waits patiently for someone with greater authority to chime in..!) 👀

1 hour ago, carlosj said:

CV Tickets come out with the name (possibly address) and registration number that was used to buy the CV ticket - ie your mate's. It will then arrive with his festival ticket. Are you both using this cv space or just you? If just you, then he will need to be in the van when you enter the cv fields on that first time, or previous Seetickets rules meant you could ask them to transfer this CV ticket to you, if you are both in the same group of 6 that got the festival tickets in October.

I was trying for a friend, I put in there registration and there name and address came up, then when on the payment screen it had all there details already inputted but it said at the top 'Please check or update your billing contact and delivery address details below'. I put in my own details at this point due to probably just reading the words 'billing contact' as I was using my own bank card. Would this matter? Like its been said above I obviously received all confirmation and the person I got the ticket for has had nothing.

2 hours ago, pops1998 said:

If anyone can shed some light on this I’d be really grateful …. Does anyone know if you’re able to be driven in to the Sticklinch campsite and dropped off by someone who isn’t staying and doesn’t have a car parking pass? Like literally just to be dropped off at the parking site/entrance? 

No, WV certainly not, you wouldn't get past a certain point without a car parking sticker. Sticklinch officially would be the same, you'd have to go to the main drop off point and lug your stuff through.  But... there are a lot of other "glamping" options on the road into Sticklinch so you might be able to pull over and jump out, i can't quite remember...   If it was me i would buy a car park ticket for £55 just to be able to drop off (and pick up) in the car park! You only need your ticket at the actual entrance.